Pool: LainePeg 2nd Annual WJC Pool (FINAL STANDINGS UPDATED)

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Here's my final roster:

Team McMozesmadness

F - Martin Necas - Czech Republic
F - Martin Kaut - Czech Republic
F - Brett Leason - Canada
F - Pontus Holmberg - Sweden
F - Aarne Talvitie - Finland
F - Jonas Ronbjerg - Denmark
D - Evan Bouchard - Canada
D - Josh Brook - Canada
D - Ian Mitchell - Canada
G - Jakub Skarek - Czech Republic

Reactions: LainePeg

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
And we’re done! I’m thinking of waiting a few days before we do the replacement draft. Curious what everyone else thinks.

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
I've decided that the Replacement Draft will start Dec 24. Assuming nothing crazy happens, @Monaakko can make their replacement pick whenever on the 24th. Lets say after 8 AM EST. I will start organizing a list closer to that time.

Reminder: the order will be made based on where each player was taken. I anticipate Monaakko will have the first pick to replace Vesalainen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monaakko

Constable

corona fiend
Mar 17, 2014
I've decided that the Replacement Draft will start Dec 24. Assuming nothing crazy happens, @Monaakko can make their replacement pick whenever on the 24th. Lets say after 8 AM EST. I will start organizing a list closer to that time.

Reminder: the order will be made based on where each player was taken. I anticipate Monaakko will have the first pick to replace Vesalainen.
Joey Keane last cut from USA camp.

Reactions: LainePeg

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
Here is the current replacement order as I see it: (Please let me know if I miss anyone)
@Monaakko - Vesalainen
@Here4ThePopcorn - Chytil
@Here4ThePopcorn - Vilardi
@Monaakko - Kokkonen
@Scorevat53 -Liljegren
@FIlove Zadina - Keane
@pckstpr31 - Nordgren
@Bates96 - Klemetti

We're good to start picking whenever.

Anyone that gets cut from this point on will be added to the end of the replacement draft in order of their cut/injury. (This is of course if I didn’t forget anyone)

If a player is cut on December 25th, you are allowed to pick whenever just so we can make sure everyone has a full team.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad