Laine+Krug+Smith vs Simmonds+guentzel+Murray

chjucan

May 25, 2008
Is it a good trade? I received Laine, krug and smith. Yahoo 12 teams h2h league. Cats are G, A, +/-, PPP, Shots, hits, Blk, wins, Sv%, GAA, Shutouts.

2 C, 2 LW, 2RW, 4D, 2G as active players, 4 bench players

Joufreau

Jan 10, 2013
Ottawa
you definitely got the best player in the trade in Laine. Especially once Krug comes back I'd say you made out like a bandit here. Solid deal for you.

The other guy must have valued Simmonds' grit?

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
you definitely got the best player in the trade in Laine. Especially once Krug comes back I'd say you made out like a bandit here. Solid deal for you.

I think the other guy valued the huge value increase in the crease Mike Smith vs Matt Murray is a rather large difference in goalie quality. Then if there's any keeper format to the pool Murray is 12 years younger.

H2H format, Simmonds is such a nice asset with his multi-category coverage.

I like the Laine side's value, as Laine is the clearcut best player involved. But, it's actually reasonably fair for both sides all things considered.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
I think the other guy valued the huge value increase in the crease Mike Smith vs Matt Murray is a rather large difference in goalie quality. Then if there's any keeper format to the pool Murray is 12 years younger.

I like the Laine side's value, as Laine is the clearcut best player involved. But, it's actually reasonably fair for both sides all things considered.

Simmonds might not stick on PP1

chjucan

May 25, 2008

Yeah exactly he lacked grit and wanted his goaltending duo to be the best in the league

chjucan

May 25, 2008

No keepers, one year league. I have many grit players (Benn, E.Kane, trocheck, Palmieri, Weber on the IR, OEL, Burns) so I thought it would be a good idea to get a top goalscorer in Laine, especially since many #1 goaltenders are left in the free agents (crawford, schneider,hutton)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad