Perreault Little Roslo
Tanev Lowry Armia
Copp Dano Lemieux Mattias Hendricks Petan

Morrissey Trouba
Enstrom-Buff
Kulikov Myers Charoit
Morrow Poolman

Helly Hutch

Will be to much for whomever we face. Start resting key guys and make sure the third fourth fifth liners are ready to go.

The problem is that 7 of your starting lineup are likely out.
We all keep hoping that everyone will come back just in time for the playoffs but that is pretty unrealistic at this point.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Did more then Wheeler who made like one good play? Or are we just gonna make excuses for him too?

They both had tough games it's just we have seen Little go on a tear after a bit of lackluster play and that hasn't happened yet, I do believe when Scheifele comes back and if Lowry ever comes back everyone will settle down and do what they are supposed to do. Scheifele, Stastny, Little, and Lowry down the middle has not happened yet and it could be a nightmare to handle in the playoffs.

Vekke

Feb 28, 2018
Did more then Wheeler who made like one good play? Or are we just gonna make excuses for him too?
Wheeler set up one goal. Yes he was puck hogging and hated his play on 6-5 at the end but I still believe it is normal to have off nights during season. Little has had about 50 of those.

Reactions: Ippenator

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
To me, it feels like the Jets have conceeded first place to Nashville. They’re more concerned about making sure players are healthy for the playoffs by holding out guys that could play but aren’t 100%.

I think I am OK with that approach as long as we hold onto second place (6 points up on the Wild, same games played).

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Wheeler set up one goal. Yes he was puck hogging and hated his play on 6-5 at the end but I still believe it is normal to have off nights during season. Little has had about 50 of those.

Wheeler made one pass to the hottest scorer in the league. Big whoop. The play also died on his stick left and right. But that’s not the narrative since Little apparently made Laine suck.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
To me, it feels like the Jets have conceeded first place to Nashville. They’re more concerned about making sure players are healthy for the playoffs by holding out guys that could play but aren’t 100%.

I think I am OK with that approach as long as we hold onto second place (6 points up on the Wild, same games played).

I am also okay with this the Wild who have to go on a great run considering their schedule and we would have to hit the skids, first place for Nashville the way they are playing is a given.

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg

I’m ok with that approach as well. Get healthy, but still maintain 2nd place in Central and home ice in 1st round.

Missing 3 starting d was noticeable since Myers played too much.

Vekke

Feb 28, 2018
Wheeler made one pass to the hottest scorer in the league. Big whoop. The play also died on his stick left and right. But that’s not the narrative since Little apparently made Laine suck.
Little makes everyone he plays with suck this season. With all the excellent wingers in Jets there is nobody who plays well with him.

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
Little, Wheeler and Perreault didn’t do much today. Neither did most of the lines until part way through the 3rd.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Little makes everyone he plays with suck this season. With all the excellent wingers in Jets there is nobody who plays well with him.

You’re wrong and you’ve been nothing but wrong. Wheeler was struggling before Scheif went down. But again, that’s not the narrative.

Jimby

Reformed Optimist
Nov 5, 2013
Winnipeg
Wheeler has just 3 even strength goals this year but yeah, let's blame Little for Wheeler not scoring.

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
You’re wrong and you’ve been nothing but wrong. Wheeler was struggling before Scheif went down. But again, that’s not the narrative.
You’re wrong if you’re putting it all on Wheeler, Little and Perreault also struggled today. Wasn’t just Little, but he did contribute his share or more.

Reactions: bustamente

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
So 3-1 on this road trip right......just wanted to make sure I wasn't imaging that part.

I am pumped for the guys who only like to post after we lose. Its been a miserable run with all the winning this year.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Trouba
Enstrom
Kulikov
Lowry
Scheifele
Mason
All out...big chunks of your key people.
We still keep winning and Philadelphia just hung on.
I think we’ll be just fine.
Home stretch is tough another step in our learning curve.
GJG

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
So 3-1 on this road trip right......just wanted to make sure I wasn't imaging that part.

I am pumped for the guys who only like to post after we lose. Its been a miserable run with all the winning this year.
Good perspective, ps.

Team looked off today. Everyone but maybe Helle. It happens.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Laines future, maybe this year quite a feat for a hockey player in today's NHL especially a 19 year old.
5536.jpg.6f24a6d3.jpg

Vekke

Feb 28, 2018
Fact is that vets need to step up if the Jets are not going to get swept off 1st round again. 3-1 on this road trip is better result that the game has been. We need that depth back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad