Post-Game Talk: Laine Gets 40 Not Enough - Flyers 2 Jets 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
:laugh: Well done on not answering the question!

You're right, it's not rocket science.
Wheeler- 21:09 mins
Stastny- 20:50 mins
Little- 20:43 mins
Laine- 20:27 mins
Ehlers- 19:37 mins
Connor-18:14 mins
Perreault- 11:58 mins

But apparently ESL was treated like a 3rd line lmao. Give your head a shake. They were a 1b this game.

Using total ice doesn’t work considering how PP/PK time is distributed. Go by even strength time. Which also isn’t rocket science. ;)

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Post-game player audio: Laine, Hellebuyck and Poolman.

Coach Maurice scrum topics: Did he see anything change in the middle frame that allowed the Flyers to get those two quick goals. Did Philadelphia have an edge today? Trouble getting the legs going? Update on Enstrom? Thoughts on Poolman's game? Thoughts on Laine hitting the 40 goal mark. Did he get what he was looking for when he switched the lines? On the lack of secondary scoring with Laine scoring so much. What went through his mind when the buzzer went off (on the Flyers second goal)?

To listen click here.

Festinator

Apr 6, 2016
Calgary
Ever since this silly Wheeler for hart trophy talk. He has not been very good. Helle is the real Jets MVP.
In the past 14 games he's failed to record a point in only 2 of them...

He, along with Hellebuyck and Morrissey, have been our most consistent players all year.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Post-game player audio: Laine, Hellebuyck and Poolman.

Coach Maurice scrum topics: Did he see anything change in the middle frame that allowed the Flyers to get those two quick goals. Did Philadelphia have an edge today? Trouble getting the legs going? Update on Enstrom? Thoughts on Poolman's game? Thoughts on Laine hitting the 40 goal mark. Did he get what he was looking for when he switched the lines? On the lack of secondary scoring with Laine scoring so much. What went through his mind when the buzzer went off (on the Flyers second goal)?

To listen click here.

No media member even bothers to ask about Little? WTF

I know that it's unlikely Maurice would give any info but c'mon man

Reactions: Kgame

Festinator

Apr 6, 2016
Calgary
Never said they were. Just trying to help you clarify some things; since you don’t seem to understand even strength time. ;)

Ain’t it fun putting words in peoples’ mouths?
Did you even read the messages I was replying to?

Obviously not.

Wizard204

Feb 14, 2018
Would have been interesting to see what the game would have ended up if little scored on the empty net. When Laine scores it seemed to give them a boost in confidence, would have been nice if that happened on the little play.

Laine is fun to watch when he has some feistiness to his game.

Vekke

Feb 28, 2018

He has been solid offensively and has done great job in defence. Thats the consensus around here.

Wizard204

Feb 14, 2018

Ya kinda odd for media stand point.

My guess is little we’ll be fine, probably just needs to walk it off and get some ice on it. Most likely just needs the nerves and muscles to relax. Hopefully this is the case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad