La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Really close here I would rank them like so

Matthews
Laine
Ehlers
Nylander

Matthews is pretty clearly the better player and Nylander and Ehlers are pretty much equal but that could change if Willy becomes a force at center

hockeyguy1967

Trans hockey fan! Go Leafs and Oilers!
Aug 24, 2017
Weird. I think Laine>Matthews right now, but I have Nylander>Ehler's. I voted Toronto.

brock0791

Jul 2, 2015
Jets fan voted Jets but if we didn't have Sheifele I'd prob go Leafs to start a franchise from scratch

brock0791

Jul 2, 2015
The only reason you want to make this poll is because;

A It annoys you that we own Winnipeg's rink (You will hear "go leafs go!" chants, and a huge celebration whenever anything pro Leaf happens in the game) when we play there because;
year!

What? I've been to the Jets game at ACC the last 4 years and it's been 1/3 leafs jerseys, 1/3 Jets jerseys and 1/3 suits showing up in the second period

Stop into Earls on King on March 31st.

Jets have a lot of opposing jerseys in their building because they've only had a team for 6 years. Fans built alliances with other teams when they didn't have a team

Toronto is a cosmopolitan city with a lot of immigration from other Canadian cities. So you're also gonna see a ton of opposing jerseys at ACC

Reactions: JetsWillFly4Ever

Lemontree

Fire Dubas
Feb 12, 2018
I think that's the biggest problem with leaf fans, We have a huge elite goal scoring winger already and they have a ?

#1 Center
Young team that is being carried mostly by players under 25
A bright future and pretty good looking present
Solid Management
Realistic hope that the Cup drought will end within the next 5 years

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad