Post-Game Talk: Laffs send Laf closer to Habland, Win 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Runner, don't make me hate Danault more for being on the top line that could benefit from what I believe is a much more offensive talented center.

Doc, can't wait for this era to end. I just don't know what it'll take.

If it's strictly the passage of time, we're in for one acrimonious ride. They can't start next season with this group -- it's so frustrating waiting for changes that never come even if they've added a lot of prospects to their org. We're lacking elite talent and quantity is not quality.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Yeah man, watch his training videos he doesn’t look that bad.

I’m a sucker for a underdog so I’ll be cheering for him. :D

I mean, is he aiming world heavyweight?

Cuz no matter if he still has the uppercut, he won't be able to put it in against today's heavyweights. He wouldnt stand a chance against Fury or Wilder.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Belzile gets smoked in a pre season game and no one responds. So embarrassing. Lol meanwhile the Oilers and Flames are having scrums.

Someone had to step up. Just respond in a manner that either doesn't get you a penalty or brings the other guy to the box with you. Game slides away from you when nothing is done.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Belzile gets smoked in a pre season game and no one responds. So embarrassing. Lol meanwhile the Oilers and Flames are having scrums.

Belzile and his linemates shouldn't have taken 3 days to do a shitty play and he wouldn't have gotten smoked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->