Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
What if you could take 4 months off and still play Weal on the PP? - CJ

source.gif

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
I don’t care what anyone says, this team can lose 3 in a row, they have more than proven it in the regular season and I’m tired of seeing the media and some fans doubt us.

There’s so much to build on from this exhibition game, the 2 short handed goals against, Weal being used every chance we get, Danault playing like the crackhead version of a 35 year old Plekanec, Clode being clode, the Powerplay looking like the patented Habs powerplay and Drouin doing Drouin things. We just have to believe. Did I miss anything else?

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Few thoughts

1. Julien should be fired. It seems like a bit much for a meaningless game, but not pulling Price for a chance to practice 6-4 in a "meaningful" game is putrid. He is coaching them like they're a top team and he's teaching them a lesson, when he should be teacher them how to f***ing play at this level.

Not gonna dwell on individual players because it was a pre playoff game that doesn't matter. I thought Price made some nice stops. Looks like our playoffs will be like two of our last three seasons: piss poor play with Price being alright. Thank god for it too because we need Laff.

DubDub

Jul 11, 2017
Glad hockey is back ,but that was god awful! I don't understand why they are keeping Muller for the PP. It's absolutely atrocious and never gets better. I know there some rust but come on. Fire someone please after this season. Something has got to give. The lineups are mind boggling. Julian must be going for Lafreniere.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I don’t care what anyone says, this team can lose 3 in a row, they have more than proven it in the regular season and I’m tired of seeing the media and some fans doubt us.

There’s so much to build on from this exhibition game, the 2 short handed goals against, Weal being used every chance we get, Danault playing like the crackhead version of a 35 year old Plekanec, Clode being clode, the Powerplay looking like the patented Habs powerplay and Drouin doing Drouin things. We just have to believe. Did I miss anything else?

People thought mid30's Plekanec was an offensive black hole, when in truth, he was only the event horizon to Dano-24.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
My thoughts on the game.

Fleury, Ouellet, KK, Weise and Weal should not be in the NHL.

Someone give Drouin a brain transplant, preferably one that has some hockey knowledge.

I know we want the #1 OA or #9 at worst but give Domi NHL wingers. Clod you're either going senile or you're making sure we don't come close to winning a single game. Putting Domi on the 4th line with Weal and Weise is just utter stupidity and it wouldn't surprise me that it's MB's idea and not Clod's.

That kid Suzuki, I like.

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->