HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ladyfan !

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Thanks all.

It is one of those BIG birthdays so my daughter treated me to a trip to Grand Cayman.

It is beautiful here.

Went on a snorkel trip yesterday on a sailing boat...swam with the stingrays. One of the young guys who worked on the boat was from the Vancouver area. I asked him if he was a hockey fan and he said "Nucks baby" He was pouring me a drink and I told him I was B's fan...he pulled my drink away. :laugh:. He said "damn that Timmy Thomas".

I keep checking in to see if there is any news on the NHL. Yesterday it seemed to be going well and I had hope that I would get a nice gift by having the season saved....not looking so good today.

I miss not only my Bruins but the folks I see at the Garden.

Kate...Hope to see you soon too. Maybe we should all meet up at a Providence B's game.

I am off to enjoy my last day of sun and sea as we return tomorrow.

Thanks again and I will keep my fingers crossed for the hockey season:crossfing

Sounds like an absolutely fantastic birthday! I'm envious! :)

Best wishes! :partytime:

don

Aug 31, 2002
Nashua, NH
Sorry I'm so late. Hope you enjoy your's as much as I did mine. Of course I had to spend mine in New Hampshire. lol Would have rather been with you in the sun and at the bar drinking Margaritas.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Happy 25th birthday Ladyfan ;) ......enjoy your day in the sun ! By the way I think the Cayman Islands is where Jacobs hides his cash :nod:

I think the stingrays got Jacobs.

I an sitting at the Charlotte Airport. Was supposed to land at 10pm in Boston but US airways delayed my first flight so not I will not get to Boston until after midnight.

Oh well. I had a wonderful week. . Back to the real world.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Happy Birthday Susan, lemme ask, with a Birthday so close to Christmas, do you find you get slim pickins under the tree????? Kidding, Happy 21st:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->