GDT: Lactulose losers vs detoilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Are Willy and Mace really talking about pulling the goalie down by 3 like it's a serious thing?
With the way the puck's bouncing tonight it will just lead to a goal that comes from a Preds shot off the post, off a Preds' shinpad, off Bernier's mask, off the skate of the mid-ice official into the empty net anyway.

TK

Feb 26, 2019
This one wasn't on the coach. That said, I think we've seen enough to say that he is clearly NOT the answer. Makes sense to move on from him ASAP, and give Taylor a shot for the rest of the year while playing the young guys. Then conduct a full coaching search in the off-season if necessary

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
upload_2021-2-25_22-17-35.jpeg

GET YAH PREDS! PREDS FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
We should have and deserved to win that game. With that said, i see nothing that should make any of us think we can dig out of the whole we are already in. We’re in a pretty easy division and have had a favorable schedule so far.

I’m working the phones if I’m poile right now to see gauge the market and if we lay an egg at home Saturday against a horrible team, Hynes is fired.

Reactions: Bringer of Jollity

Thundr70

Jul 17, 2014
All this talk about trading Forsberg are best player and keeping the DJs Brothers, so disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad