GDT: Lactulose losers vs detoilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Well for what it's worth my wife is dragging me around Murfreesboro but really what is there to discuss really until puck drop. We've pretty much beaten every dead horse there is to beat lol.

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
Well for what it's worth my wife is dragging me around Murfreesboro but really what is there to discuss really until puck drop. We've pretty much beaten every dead horse there is to beat lol.
Your errands are probably more interesting than the game.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
***** but really what is there to discuss really until puck drop. We've pretty much beaten every dead horse there is to beat lol.

Detroit is worse than us and they are on post 98. This is my second GDT post of the season I think. Yawn, I've had enough. Maybe need to back away from 303's Valium lick.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Detroit is worse than us and they are on post 98. This is my second GDT post of the season I think. Yawn, I've had enough. Maybe need to back away from 303's Valium lick.
Detroit also has a much larger fan base who will talk about absolutely nothing for hours on end.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Exciting in here, Detroit's GDT is on it's 4th page, we are just past our 4th post.

Excitement => overwhelming.

That is because the DRW are playing the team ahead of them in the standings and the Preds are playing the Last Place Dead Things!

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com

We're still busy posting in the last GDT. These threads have just never been something we've done well. The observations thread damages them quite a bit I believe. In years past, it made sense, but in recent seasons the observations thread has devolved anyway and becomes just the same arguments that are running concurrently in 3-4 other threads.

Reactions: adsfan

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Our fans are just already drunk waiting for the the poop to start.

Having said that, Little Ceaser's is the coolest arena in the league. By far. Such a cool, cool place.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Is it just me or has the cheap penalty parade that the league started the season with gone a bit back to normal lately?

I think I've counted about 5 little things that would have been penalties earlier in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad