Lacrosse style of goal raises its "ugly" head again, you like em or hate em?

Do you like Lacrosse goals or not

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Overall yeah, although I kind of soured on them with all the hype Granlund's received for whatever reason. Still, cool goals and an interesting option that I wish players made use of more frequently.

Reactions: hn777

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I'll enjoy being the minority here... keep that gimmick out of the NHL.

There is a sport already designed for that play.

LuckyBoeser

Oct 8, 2018
Yes. It would create tons of excitement seeing a player pull that off unexpectedly during live games. I'm all for excitement.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
It's hard to pull off and also a great chance to absolute deck the guy trying it. I can't see it being too successful in the NHL where defensemen are so aggressive.

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
If you can pull it off, why not?

On the other hand, I came in here because I thought the topic was going to be a recommendation for Hockey using Lacrosse size goals as the width is exactly 72" but Lax uses a taller height.

Now that would be an interesting development. Especially concerning the Butterfly technique. Goalies might have to go back to a hybrid stand-up discipline. But I digress. OT.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
If you can pull it off, why not?

On the other hand, I came in here because I thought the topic was going to be a recommendation for Hockey using Lacrosse size goals as the width is exactly 72" but Lax uses a taller height.

Now that would be an interesting development. Especially concerning the Butterfly technique. Goalies might have to go back to a hybrid stand-up discipline. But I digress. OT

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad