LA Times:Deal done by Sunday/Goodenow OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gord Miller

Mar 16, 2004
That was not Bob who posted by the way, it was me not realizing he was still logged in on this computer.

Sorry for the confusion.

But it did crack me up.

mcphee

Feb 6, 2003
Visit site
G. Miller said:
That was not Bob who posted by the way, it was me not realizing he was still logged in on this computer.

Sorry for the confusion.

But it did crack me up.
Do you ever get tempted to post weird stuff under his name just for fun ?

Old Hickory

RangerBoy said:
Give Helene Elliott credit because she has done the best reporting on the lockout by a wide margin.She is reporting Bobby G is out of the loop here.The rank and file of the NHLPA has had enough of this bum
We're really fortunate to have Helene in Los Angeles. She is one of the best hockey reporters bar none, who works for a paper that doesn't care out hockey.
Her sources are airtight and she is never wrong. I only wish the LA Times would give her free reign.

ResidentAlien*

G. Miller said:

Sorry for the confusion.

But it did crack me up.

So Bob must have been surfing the boards this morning?
Does TSN have some big Hockey day in Canada day today?
Pretty good timing if they have a "big" announcement

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
ResidentAlien said:
So Bob must have been surfing the boards this morning?

Looking at the users browsing the forum, I see him more than you would probably think a high-profile, media guy would be here.

officeglen

Oct 6, 2002
Eastern Ontario
Visit site
go kim johnsson said:
Looking at the users browsing the forum, I see him more than you would probably think a high-profile, media guy would be here.
Have you noticed that every time Bob is working long hours, and as we find out here, surfing the net, then HF's performance goes in the toilet? Thus one can conclude that Bob is the culprit for all these years of problems, such as at the trade deadline. Ban the Bob!

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
heck we can even blame him for the implosion of hfboards from a while back.

If hes on her so much you just got to hope that he doesn't start taking some of the habs fans or TorTrader's rumors as real news or would that only be Gord miller who would do that? :lol :joker: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->