NFL: LA Relocation thread. The Los Angeles Rams/Chargers of Inglewood

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
As a guy who has a secondary rooting interest in the Raiders, I'm sad they're moving to Vegas. The Rams always belonged in LA and the Raiders in Oakland. I'm a bit bummed that things are as they should be for only 2 seasons.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
As a guy who has a secondary rooting interest in the Raiders, I'm sad they're moving to Vegas. The Rams always belonged in LA and the Raiders in Oakland. I'm a bit bummed that things are as they should be for only 2 seasons.
As a lifelong Rams fan living in LA, I would have much preferred the Raiders moved here instead of the Chargers. The Raiders are a lot more popular here and I would like to see both of the historic LA teams back, instead of the Chargers who will always be an afterthought to the Rams (and Raiders). The Chargers should've stayed in San Diego, or moved elsewhere.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
As a lifelong Rams fan living in LA, I would have much preferred the Raiders moved here instead of the Chargers. The Raiders are a lot more popular here and I would like to see both of the historic LA teams back, instead of the Chargers who will always be an afterthought to the Rams (and Raiders). The Chargers should've stayed in San Diego, or moved elsewhere.

Remember all the opposing fans at Jack Murphy Stadium!? Chargers had probably the worst home field advantage on the NFL because a lot of the other fans teams would fill the seats.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
They are renovating the Coliseum though, but I guess its not for the Joe Schmoe fans huh?
The renovations will help, but it won't fix my two main issues with it which are the outrageous parking prices around the stadium (it can be almost $100 to park several blocks away), and the fact that it's in a crappy area with horrible traffic.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
The renovations will help, but it won't fix my two main issues with it which are the outrageous parking prices around the stadium (it can be almost $100 to park several blocks away), and the fact that it's in a crappy area with horrible traffic.
How is Inglewood any better? At least you can take train to Coliseum.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad