La liga part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Anyone know how difficult it would be to get Supercopa final tickets in August? Currently planning a trip to Europe and Barcelona is on the list, so that would be awesome to see.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Anyone know how difficult it would be to get Supercopa final tickets in August? Currently planning a trip to Europe and Barcelona is on the list, so that would be awesome to see.

I would think it wouldn't be too difficult. A lot of good seats in the Camp Nou as well.

Reactions: KJS14

SegzKnightlySpoons

Jun 16, 2011

It is easy getting tickets at Camp Nou to any game so long as they are not a Clasico or a Champions League knockout stage game. Do not overpay on third party sites, just be patient and purchase tickets on the official site (they may only release the days leading up to the match, but I can pretty much guarantee you will find good seats).

Also, if you take the metro there be sure to also have a ticket for the way back or else you will be waiting for awhile in line to buy tickets.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
RFEF proposing a single match for the Super Cup, but Sevilla say they will only do it if it's at the Sanchez Pizjuan.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Looks like the Super Cup will be a one-off match. Can't blame Sevilla for their frustration. If they're going to move to that format they need to put down the road at least a year to be fair.

Sounds like it could be played away from the Camp Nou as a result of the above.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Supercopa tonight.. Barça and Sevilla. In Morocco :huh:

Anyways, lineups..

Barça going with MATS, Semedo, Pique, Lenglet and Alba; Busquets, Rafinha and Arthur; Dembele, Messi and Suarez
Cillessen, Umtiti, Juan Miranda, Vidal, Rakitic, Coutinho and Munir on the bench. Malcom left out.

Sevilla playing with Vaclik, Mercado, Kjaer, Sergi Gomez, Jesus Navas, Escudero, Banega, Roque Mesa, Vazquez, Sarabia and Muriel
Milan loanee Andre Silva is on the bench

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I think Malcom was left out because he'd be a fourth non-EU player. Shouldn't have mattered since the federation said it'd be alright, but Sevilla threatened a protest or something.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Not a bad first half. They look a bit slow out there though. Not sure why he started Messi, Suarez and Dembele. I think this is their first match back. Malcom should have started on the right and he's not even in the lineup but of course Munir is. Anyway, since they are playing, Messi and Suarez need to move off the ball. Too often just standing around watching. Dembele looking good on the left as he can help break though Sevilla who are 10-11 behind the ball, but he needs someone to pass it to. Valverde needs to get Rafinha making runs into the box too. And why have Suarez setting up to take the free kick when you know he isn't taking it? He can poach a loose ball. Fortunately Gerry did just that as we needed a goal going into the half.

Dembele can play on the left, right, center or even midfield.

Not sure why I'm reading this considering the post you quoted and the fact that I've been calling for Dembele to be played on the left since the day we signed him.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
And with all the pissing and moaning Sevilla did about the Supercopa not being two legs, I'd say it's working out quite well for them thus far.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Rafinha has been poor, can't see him having a real future at the club. He'd be a solid player for a Sevilla but he just doesn't have that.. I don't even know how to describe it, maybe extra gear or something, to be a player Barça can count on.

Arthur has been a bit quiet as well, like he's afraid to make a mistake. However it's clear all ths tools are there.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Rafinha has been poor, can't see him having a real future at the club. He'd be a solid player for a Sevilla but he just doesn't have that.. I don't even know how to describe it, maybe extra gear or something, to be a player Barça can count on.

Arthur has been a bit quiet as well, like he's afraid to make a mistake. However it's clear all ths tools are there.

I don't think Rafinha's been poor. He's been mixed for me. Either way I'd say it's very clear he has a future at the club. He can play so many positions and he's better than the squad players we've had the past few years.

Arthur has been safe, but he hasn't been bad. Look at where he's receiving the ball and look at who is in front of him. He has 10 Sevilla players in front of him most of the time and our players aren't making much by way of runs.

For me it's Messi and Suarez who haven't been impressing much.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Suarez's touch has been so heavy tonight. At least five plays where he's taken way too heavy a touch. That said it looked like he was fouled in the box.

Ah sorry missed that.

Not a problem. Just frustrating that Valverde played him on the right all the time last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->