La liga part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
So apparently Florentino Perez had an online media source created that would pressure the refs, put pressure on Ancelotti, help improve Perez's image, etc, etc. He paid 300,000 euros to set it up. Should have called it "Bernabeu Breitbart".

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
So it goes deeper apparently. This guy that Perez had set up the website is apparently the prime suspect in a money laundering scandal in Spain that involves politicians, business owners, etc. There are even texts between them that show the moves they made like pressuring Ancelotti to play Bale.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Barça B won 12-0 today :laugh:

They're 8 points ahead of the 2nd placed team and 12 on Valencia B

So good chance they will be back in the Segunda Division next year

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Barça B won 12-0 today :laugh:

They're 8 points ahead of the 2nd placed team and 12 on Valencia B

So good chance they will be back in the Segunda Division next year

That's great, but what players are actually going to be potential candidates for the first team? I say that as if I know while coming from a place of not entirely knowing. The thing is that in the past couple of years seemingly more and more players were brought in to simply be B team players. To a degree I get it as you want them back in the Segunda, but the main purpose for me should be developing the younger players to eventually make the first team. Of course they then have to be given a shot, and by that I mean a real shot, and that's down to the manager. It's just frustrating watching players not be given a chance. Deulofeu is apparently making an impact at Milan. The rumors around Grimaldo are somewhat infuriating. And the guys who were given a chance like Sergi and Rafinha are contributing to the first team. Obviously they all can't make the first team, but the club starting with the managers really need to start leveraging them more.

8 points ahead of second place, but Alcoyano has a match in hand. 12-0 against the bottom dwellers too. Still it's been a good season and moving back up to Segunda will be a big step in the right direction. What's interesting is that the Castilla side could also make it.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Forgot to mention the Ronaldo news. Appears he's now trying to steal Gary Busey's bust:

gary-busey.png

ronaldo.png

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Lucho please take the Valencia rejects with you.

Insane that Denis doesn't get these types of games. Hell Alena would've been a better option.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
It's ridiculous Alena still doesn't get any minutes even in blowouts

Mathieu having a terrible game again as usual. It was his man who scored the goal as well

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
What happened to Bakambu this season? This time last year he was in great form and playing very consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->