La Liga 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Thrilled with the result, not so thrilled with the way we played. Going to need to be sharper in the next two matches. It was a bit of a rotated side though so I’m hoping that was part of it.

Glad to see Messi get back on the score sheet and two excellent goals from him. Really liked what I saw from Braithwaite too.

Good to see the handkerchiefs at the start of the match. Would have liked to have seen more in the crowd though considering this board won the election the last go round when they shouldn’t have.

Surprised by the Madrid results the last two matches. I was worried they had hit their stride. It’s such a weird league season though.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Nevermind that because you're gonna buy an €18m 28 year old striker from a a relegation club, a striker who isn't even starting for his country

I actually considered the signing good news, and I wouldn't have signed him. Simple reason is they could have ended up spending more.

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
I find myself fuming Madrid aren't in first place running rn. Its partly on us not being able to score goals, and its partly on Messi going god mode once again.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Nothing beat an el classico at club level... nothing tastes as good as beat madrid. Taking all 3 points here ensures these assholes dont win shit this year. And consequently makes this year a somewhat successful season at barca.

lineup is out for barca.

alba in yes! And no Ivan the terrible

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Nothing beat an el classico at club level... nothing tastes as good as beat madrid. Taking all 3 points here ensures these assholes dont win shit this year. And consequently makes this year a somewhat successful season at barca.

lineup is out for barca.

alba in yes! And no Ivan the terrible
Best fixture in football to watch as a neutral as well. Hoping for a wild one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->