La Liga 2019/2020 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
That is a pretty poor way of discrediting an amazing goal by Bale.

I didn't discredit the goal. I actually gave him credit at the time. Thanks for coming out though.

Your attempts at baiting are as sad as that Bale "burn". Keep going.

The only said thing is you posting something entirely false and then posting something pathetic like this when challenged to back it up. Of course it's no surprise.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Bale’s a clown. He didn’t win shit for Madrid btw. Always has been an overrated EPL speed merchant.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
So what was the reason for mentioning that Liverpool's best player was out injured and that the game was "already over" when he scored that goal?

Because the instant their best player went out the match changed. You should watch it. I'm sure it's on YouTube or something.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Nice work changing the subject.

So by answering your question and stating the point I made all along I'm changing the subject? OK.

Karius had as much if not more to do than Salah getting injured. Funny you do not mention that.

No idea why you guys keep getting riled up by this troll.

I don't think so, though he played his part.

Nice edit, hypocrite. You've been trolling for years now and yet your inability to answer my posts makes me the troll. Right.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Still no answer as to why any of this was brought up in reference to Bale's goal
The only thing you need to know is that everything tied to Barcelona will be defended including Qatar but if it is something linked with Real Madrid then it is automatically bad.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
So by answering your question and stating the point I made all along I'm changing the subject? OK

No, you made a douchebag comment telling me to watch a game I clearly watched and didn't answer the question I asked.

Why does it matter that Salah was injured and that you felt the game was over, at 1-1, when referencing that Bale scored a great goal in a final? But you're not discrediting it...

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
No, you made a douchebag comment telling me to watch a game I clearly watched and didn't answer the question I asked.

Why does it matter that Salah was injured and that you felt the game was over, at 1-1, when referencing that Bale scored a great goal in a final? But you're not discrediting it...
Bale has come up pretty big for Real Madrid in many cases in the past (including burning Barcelona in a cup final IIRC). He certainly has had his flaws but he was a very effective player for them for a while. Underrated really.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Bale has come up pretty big for Real Madrid in many cases in the past (including burning Barcelona in a cup final IIRC). He certainly has had his flaws but he was a very effective player for them for a while. Underrated really.

I'm not even trying to die on the hill of Bale having some great career at Madrid. Obviously it's been a let down in the grand scope. I'd agree, though. In many ways it's almost more impressive that most of his biggest moments at RM have come with a trophy on the line...

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The game happened how it happened, I rewatched it recently. They still won, but by no means was it over until Karius went full moron. Liverpool should have scored a few goals in the first half, but they didn't and Real Madrid won. To say the game was over is just silly. It wasn't even over at 2-1.

In the end, the game happened how it happened, and any player that was shit was still part of the team that Bale's goals beat.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

It wasn't clear to me you watched the match. Nothing you've posted would suggest you watched the match.

If you have to ask that question, and at this stage it's not surprising you do, then you'll never understand.

That Cup match really wasn't much of a burn. Mis-defended and he practically mis-dribbled so badly that it looked like he was going to screw up his chance. Either way there aren't "many" cases, but I supposed that depends on your definition of many.

Definitely not underrated.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
The game happened how it happened, I rewatched it recently. They still won, but by no means was it over until Karius went full moron. Liverpool should have scored a few goals in the first half, but they didn't and Real Madrid won. To say the game was over is just silly. It wasn't even over at 2-1.

You should re-watch, then. Heard you can stream it on Youtube.

Reactions: PeteWorrell

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Bale is going to be a weird player to rank all-time.

When he was the best player on Spurs, they couldn't win trophies or even make CL consistently.

At RM, he had nice stints, but was their clear 3rd option. Even lost his place to Isco when Zidane took over.

With Wales, he is generally their top player, but Ramsey has out shined him in the biggest stage when they made the run in the Euros.

Now he is collecting checks for the rest of his contract.

I agree that he's an overrated player overall.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
It wasn't clear to me you watched the match. Nothing you've posted would suggest you watched the match.

If you have to ask that question, and at this stage it's not surprising you do, then you'll never understand.

Ya, I'm just posting about a match I didn't watch. Good deflecting, again. You'd be a good politician.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad