La Liga 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Wow Benzema on the penalty.

Versatility could be a good thing, but still no Bale.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Even with the win I hope they aren't too satisfied with this. Team looked like a mess at times and could have been a worse result than what it was.
In big games anything like this won't do.

But for the positives, they do show the potential to be a more versatile attacking group without Ronaldo than with him, just need to get Modric as a full time and Asensio+ Bale to stay healthy.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Well, we did read he was better than ZZ and Real would be better this year.

Who the hell said that?

I'd like to know that as well

Well, not as if he ever had anything pertinent to say about Real :laugh:

You have to go back to 2009 last time that had lower than the point totals they had last year. So, unless y'all think this will be a historically bad year, than it's safe to say that they will improve on that 76 point total of last season.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Another goal called off becuase of VAR today... this one I agree with despite that great finish.

I must say though it's great seeing Santi fire up through balls. It's early days but he still got it, hopefully it lasts.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Villareal totally choked today's match. Should've put it to bed in the first half. Caseres looked decent not as he was hyped in the first two matches apparently. But looked great on the ball, rarely misses a pass but his defence based on this game needs work. Tackles were ill-timed but he could still be adjusting to a new league/system. Loads of potential there and I can't wait to see him paired with the other Santiago.

WOW he apparently got injured and could be out for long.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad