La Liga 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
That is one super tight offside call on the injury time would-be equalizer for Valladolid.
Even after the replay I'm not sure of it - arm looks offside, but the arm doesn't matter. Or shouldn't.

Very clearly looked offside on the reverse angle.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
This is going to stir up this thread, but I found this (and second half) year's Barcelona just dreadful to watch. Maybe it's due to them being so much better than everyone else, perhaps it's all the transplant fans at Camp Nou, or this new manager is paint dry boring. Could be all three I guess, but I found myself loving Atletico and Valencia for some reason(s) more often than not and this is with Simone playing a pretty direct/defencive style as well.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015

What's going on here, Varane/Courtois/Modric on the bench?
Last week was the same.

Last edited:

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
LOLpetegui making sure the starting 11 is very Spanish

This is garbage.

Courtois has played 0 minutes this season, pre season+ La Liga combined. Makes zero sense unless he wants to give him the worst start possible.

Isco over Modric again drives me insane, they can't seriously prefer him to Modric.

I'm not going to take the rest excuse anymore, that was OK 2 weeks ago, every other team and superstars are going at full speed and have been going at full speed.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
This is garbage.

Courtois has played 0 minutes this season, pre season+ La Liga combined. Makes zero sense unless he wants to give him the worst start possible.

Isco over Modric again drives me insane, they can't seriously prefer him to Modric.

I'm not going to take the rest excuse anymore, that was OK 2 weeks ago, every other team and superstars are going at full speed and have been going at full speed.
Agreed

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Varane sitting for Nacho is the most stupid decision... and that includes Isco over Modric which is pretty f***ing stupid.

Courtois should never have been bought to begin with but if you are to buy him, f***ing play him.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Varane sitting for Nacho is the most stupid decision... and that includes Isco over Modric which is pretty ****ing stupid.

Courtois should never have been bought to begin with but if you are to buy him, ****ing play him.

As I said before I get the Courtois move longterm, you get the net solved for how many years, but I was expecting him to play these games.

I just don't like the offense when both Benzema& Isco are getting main minutes.

edit, great start Real.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Realistically, Isco should not be starting over Modric much longer and, if he does, our manager is the dumbest mofo alive.

He shouldn't be starting over Modric anymore.

The rest period is over.
Varane on the bench is jus as frustrating as well.

edit, what a damm mess.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
That was cold from Ramos !

Atleast Asensio out there doing something with Bale.

Ramos taking the penalty? Ze hell?

At least he scored :laugh:

Ramos has taken them 2/2.

Would have expected Bale to take them post Ronaldo but guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad