La Liga 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Messi could have won two World Cups with Argentina and Maradona would have still found a reason to make light of it to protect his own legacy. Maradona cares about one thing.

He ensured 2010 was a complete shit show... 06 was down to Pekerman's overly caution attitude.

Reactions: les Habs

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
And sadly his successors made some of the same mistakes. I mean 2010 should have featured Pastore (God forbid you get a creative presence in midfield).

Pastore was the least of the problems in 2010... no Milito,Cambassio and Zanietti? The team was abysmal and only saved because Messi was at his best. Yet, funny enough people cite that tournament his a complete failure for him. They wouldn't have scored a goal without him.

The only mistake Sabella made in 2014 was bringing on the likes of Crapcio and giving Pipita a shot.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

But but they will score by committee this year! They don't need the best goalscorer of the generation! :laugh:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I think he'll be fine for Classico... he tried to carry on but was in obvious pain. His elbow is far from his feet.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Yeah, if it's a hyperextension, he'd be fine by the game vs Real.

Tough to watch Ousmane out here right now, losing the ball a little too easily

And MAtS with an absolutely brilliant set of saves. What a goalkeeper

Edit: And ter Stegen does it again. Wow

Last edited:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
f*** it MAtS is right up there with the best. Oblak/Nuer is only challengers

I'd dare to say that it's time to give him the keys for the NT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad