LA Lakers Talk.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Figured there should be a thread if there is one for the Angels.
Lakers will be facing the Nuggets in the western conference finals after the Clippers choked away a 3-1 series lead.
With the Bucks eliminated in the east, i see the Lakers being able to win it all this year for Kobe.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
The Nuggets are not a pushover. I’d almost rather play the Clippers at this point

Jokic vs AD will be great

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Damn near blew it with terrible stagnant offense in the 4th. AD bailed Bron and the rest of them out. :thumbu:
I was freaking out when Caruso missed that 3 attempt and then 2 secs remaining was like well its over.

They have to win it, Anthony Davis is a UFA after the playoffs are over and after all the Lakers gave up to acquire him he could leave.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I was freaking out when Caruso missed that 3 attempt and then 2 secs remaining was like well its over.

They have to win it, Anthony Davis is a UFA after the playoffs are over and after all the Lakers gave up to acquire him he could leave.

They will finish this off for Kobe. They have to.

AD isn't leaving either way though. He would get trashed publicly if he left a championship contender in LA to go sign with a bad team like Chicago.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
and the Lakers are going to the Finals after putting away the Denver Nuggets.
Looks like the Clippers are cursed, they just aren't ever gonna win anything, thought i once read that the Clippers have never been to the finals.
The Clippers had so many chances while the Lakers were horrible years ago and they blew it each and every time.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
and the Lakers are going to the Finals after putting away the Denver Nuggets.
Looks like the Clippers are cursed, they just aren't ever gonna win anything, thought i once read that the Clippers have never been to the finals.
The Clippers had so many chances while the Lakers were horrible years ago and they blew it each and every time.
The Clippers just werent as good this year. Not in the regular season and not in the playoffs.

Im not sure you can win an NBA title without either a very good big guy or a very good point guard. When has that ever been done? Thats what the clippers tried to do this year (their best players being small forwards and shooting guards) and it really backfired against JOKic and Murray. I dont believe for a second they beat the lakers in a 7 game series. Davis is the X factor

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
9 years ago the talk in the NBA was "Heat or 3 peat" as in will the Lakers 3 Peat in 2011(after winning it all in 2009 and 2010) or the Heat winning in 2011.
Well the Lakers get to face the Heat 9 years later and look like the superior team. Denver Nuggets put up a better fight than what the Heat displayed tonight.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
It’s more of the same. Lakers are too big and have the best 2 players.

With Dragic going down, this is looking like a 5 game series win or possibly a sweep

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad