Kings Article: LA Kings Training Camp Update: Jonathan Bernier Won’t Sulk Despite Trade Request

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
With Zaktoff gone, Jones looking unimpressive, and Gibson having a long way to go, our goaltending depth would suddenly look a lot thinner if we traded Bernier away.

That's why I don't think he'll be moved. If Quick got injued, we'd be screwed with out Bernier.

DaAnimal

May 8, 2009
Pasadena
With Zaktoff gone, Jones looking unimpressive, and Gibson having a long way to go, our goaltending depth would suddenly look a lot thinner if we traded Bernier away.

That's why I don't think he'll be moved. If Quick got injued, we'd be screwed with out Bernier.

Yep. I agree with you.

The Big Giant Head

Mar 27, 2009
So-Cal
Sounds like Bernier is really maturing and has done 180 from where he was a couple seasons ago. I like the guy and i have a lot of trust in his ability, when he's in a Quick is sitting i feel just as confident in our goaltending as i do when Quick is in there. Its a nice situation to be in, especially considering this is the first time in who know how long that we have 2 capable goalies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->