Kings Article: LA Kings Re-sign LW Alex Iafallo to 4-year, $4 Million per Year Extension. Is He Worth It?

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
He played awesome when the internet said he was going to be traded he should channel that every game

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I think one of the issues is that Iafallo wasn't a high draft pick and isn't an exciting name. If Turcotte came in and did all the things Iafallo has done, we'd probably all be excited. But he's not, and we aren't, and here we are.

Token

May 15, 2019
I think one of the issues is that Iafallo wasn't a high draft pick and isn't an exciting name. If Turcotte came in and did all the things Iafallo has done, we'd probably all be excited. But he's not, and we aren't, and here we are.
If Turcotte floors out at Iafallo-level I’ll weep in my cereal for years.

That would be truly disappointing.

I get it, aim low and never be disappointed.

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Iafallo looks to me like a 2nd round pick talent that panned out. Considering we got him for free it was a smart move to sign him with a no trade clause. In 3 1/2 years we can move him if we need to for a nice return.

The team needs help on the blueline and find a second scoring line. Iafallo is the last player we should woory about. At worse he slides down and plays with another young center Turcotte\QB or Vilardi, that is not the worse thing for this club.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
If Turcotte floors out at Iafallo-level I’ll weep in my cereal for years.

That would be truly disappointing.

I get it, aim low and never be disappointed.

I think @kilowatt 's point is that Alex Iafallo on the east coast is Alex Killorn and everyone f***ing adores him.

I guess I just don't get it.

Mike Richards: 257 games, 46 goals, 133 points
Alex Iafallo: 267 games, 52 goals, 127 points

I hope Turcotte is better than Iafallo too, but we all thought Richards was pretty good and his best season was 18 goals and 44 points in 74 games, playing 18:53 per night. Well guess what, last season Iafallo had 17 goals and 43 points in 70 games, playing 18:56 per night, so...

I hope Turcotte's as good as Iafallo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

apocalypse

Dean Lombardi's Yes Man
Mar 20, 2017
Los Angeles
Iafallos good and he'll keep the top 6 solid until prospects come up but he actually wasn't drafted at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad