Kings Vision: LA Kings Practice Report - 5/24/13

Prototype

Nov 7, 2011
Can someone tell me about Voynov's development. From the few games I've watched, he looks like a stud

Ron*

Can someone tell me about Voynov's development. From the few games I've watched, he looks like a stud

He is a stud.

We need to sign him up to a long-term deal too. A solid core for 5 years? Gotta love it.

Scottkmlps

Aug 25, 2003
Ladysmith, BC
Visit site

Reading your post made me look up how many players Lombardi has drafted from 2006 to 2009 that have played in the NHL at some point. 14 of the 37 picks over those drafts have played in the NHL, with 2007 being his best. He drafted 10 players and 5 have played in the NHL in 2007. His numbers are only going to get better with the 2010-2012 classes coming up in the next couple of years. The current numbers are very impressive.
Did 2006 to 2009 because 2006 was Lombardi's first draft as the Kings GM and went to 2009 because 2010 is a little to early still for players to make it to the NHL, minus the rare exception like Toffoli and Pearson.
Players that have played in the NHL are as followed:

2006: Bernier, Lewis
2007: Hickey, Moller, Simmonds, Martinez, & King
2008: Doughty, Teubert, Voynov, & Loktionov
2009: Schenn, Clifford, & Nolan

chesed

Apr 5, 2011
SoCal
Random and off topic a bit, but I'm in San Jose for a anime (nerd) convention and I saw Daryl Evans jogging around. Wish I could afford to hit up the Shark tank tomorrow. Most of the Sharks fans I've met have been cool.

The Kings players must be like WTF. Is it with all these people dressed up at their hotel =P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad