Kings Video: LA Kings Media Day - Live

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Lol seriously
@HrudeyCantFail: Only the NHL would set up a Ducks backdrop at Kings SCF media day. They've done it again! RT @JSB_FOX http://t.co/mbM6uNfXzv

I would call this a slight oversight.

BpPd4n7CIAEsOt-.jpg

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
That is just... I don't even... :facepalm:

And that's stage #1, the main stage for the players not just some side stage they have around for others. The designer in me would've had the pic of Messier with the cup on one side, Brown with the cup on the other.

Last edited:

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
What a totally embarrassing thing for the NHL to do. They can't even get that one stupid thing right. Their production people are amateurs at best.

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
What a totally embarrassing thing for the NHL to do. They can't even get that one stupid thing right. Their production people are amateurs at best.

Doesn't Charles Wang's media company - NeuLion run the NHL video???? Explains things, doesn't it?

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Just caught the start of the Rangers press replay on the NHL Network. I think I just saw a picture of Lidstrom with the Cup. Seems like they just have different pictures of teams that have won before.

Which would be a much more simple explanation than nobody at the NHL noticed that there's a big picture of the Niedermayer brothers with the Cup, which of course has nothing to do with the Kings or Rangers.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Just caught the start of the Rangers press replay on the NHL Network. I think I just saw a picture of Lidstrom with the Cup. Seems like they just have different pictures of teams that have won before.

Which would be a much more simple explanation than nobody at the NHL noticed that there's a big picture of the Niedermayer brothers with the Cup, which of course has nothing to do with the Kings or Rangers.

They do, but still, having a Ducks photo there is bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

This is definitely what the did , each stage has a different picture of a team hoisting the cup. That being said, you don't put a big ass picture of the Ducks players on stage 1, the main player stage when the Kings are playing in the SCF.:shakehead

takk

Feb 19, 2013
Warszawa
Nah, it shouldn't be a big deal guys. Nothing wrong with a pic of Niedermayer bros holding the cup imo. Though I can understand it may be irritating for you but we're going for the second one here. Why should we care about a "backdrop" really?

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Nah, it shouldn't be a big deal guys. Nothing wrong with a pic of Niedermayer bros holding the cup imo. Though I can understand it may be irritating for you but we're going for the second one here. Why should we care about a "backdrop" really?

RAGE RAGE RAGE!!!!!

Not in the big scheme of things but it does show a certain amount of thoughtlessness on behalf of the league to have a pic of our closest rivals on the main stage as the backdrop for our media day during the finals.

Certainly no biggie but again, just a bushleague thing to do.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
"What is dis 'day of rest' sheei, dis bullll-sheei??? I doesn't matter to Jesus!"

You tell Kreider if he pulls his piece out on the ice again, I'll take it away from him, stick it up his ass, and pull the ****ing trigger 'til it goes "click."

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
What a lovely program. I thought it was very interesting as well as informative.

Thank you NHL for doing such a great job again.

Go.

Kings.

Go.

Hooray!

Ron*

In other news, TWC absolutely sucks.

As soon as this series is older, I am switching to Verizon FIOS. Unless any of you know that it sucks worse. Let me know.

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
In other news, TWC absolutely sucks.

As soon as this series is older, I am switching to Verizon FIOS. Unless any of you know that it sucks worse. Let me know.

FIOS is the gold standard in terms of picture quality and data speeds. If you can get it, get it. DirecTV is #2.

Ron*

FIOS is the gold standard in terms of picture quality and data speeds. If you can get it, get it. DirecTV is #2.

Thanks for the input.

I've watched most of the media event today and haven't learned a damn thing. LOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad