Podcast (Audio) LA Kings Game Night (pregame show)

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
I don't know how many of you listen to or are even aware of the LA Kings pregame show on the LA Kings Audio Network....

HOWEVER

I host it and I tend to play a lot of clips of Todd McLellan and the players.

I'm going to try and remember to post the recordings of them the following day so for anybody looking for MORE content that's actually directly from all the kings horses mouths... it'll be there (in theory)

Please let me know if this is something that is even remotely of interest or that you want. I'll also be posting Kings Talk w/ Nick and Daryl (the postgame radio show) the following day.

You can subscribe to that LA Kings Insider podcast feed for these replays and the occasional media availability, press conference, official team news etc

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
You can subscribe to that LA Kings Insider podcast feed for these replays

I'm unable to do so, both in the previous season and now. It doesn't appear to be a standard podcast, unlike All the Kings Men, so I'm unable to subscribe to it.

I use the Pocket Casts app and I would appreciate if LA Kings Insider was a standard podcast channel. Right now, it seems that it's only available directly on simplecast.com.

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
I'm unable to do so, both in the previous season and now. It doesn't appear to be a standard podcast, unlike All the Kings Men, so I'm unable to subscribe to it.

I use the Pocket Casts app and I would appreciate if LA Kings Insider was a standard podcast channel. Right now, it seems that it's only available directly on simplecast.com.
Let me look into that.

I'll try and make sure it's available on every platform in the next day or so.

David Lunch

Apr 11, 2018
Thanks Jesse! I’m interested in listening to the pre game show and kings talk as a podcast the next day. I probably wont listen to all 82, but I’ll listen to plenty.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Pocket Casts should be up and running. Trying to get all the other podcast distributors ready as well.

Spotify is being difficult.

In my experience, there is some lead time, possible a couple of days, for a new podcast to pop up in the catalogs. Right now, I can still see nothing in Pocket Casts (and I tried both Android & iOS), when searching for LA Kings Insider, but it should only be a matter of time. Thank you for fixing this this so quickly!

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
In my experience, there is some lead time, possible a couple of days, for a new podcast to pop up in the catalogs. Right now, I can still see nothing in Pocket Casts (and I tried both Android & iOS), when searching for LA Kings Insider, but it should only be a matter of time. Thank you for fixing this this so quickly!
If it doesn't show up let me know.

Reactions: Faterson

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
By the way I added Blake and McLellan's media availability to the channel today in case you want to hear the context and the answers and who asked the questions etc etc etc

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
If it doesn't show up let me know.

Hi Jesse,

The LA Kings Insider podcast still is not available for subscription – neither in Pocket Casts nor in Spotify. (I checked both iOS and Android on various devices.)

Will appreciate if something can be done about this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad