Kyrie Irving caught partying without a mask.

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
Considering the NHL probably has more conservative players than any other league, it shouldn’t be surprising if they’re antimaskers.

I'm far from a conservative, but this is just a lazy narrative. People who are antimaskers come from all walks of life and all political options, the only thing they have in common is that they are blithering morons.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I'm far from a conservative, but this is just a lazy narrative. People who are antimaskers come from all walks of life and all political options, the only thing they have in common is that they are blithering morons.
it's safe to say there are far more anti-maskers on one side of the political spectrum than there are on the other

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
it's safe to say there are far more anti-maskers on one side of the political spectrum than there are on the other

Probably, I just know I was pretty disappointed in some of my friends who declare as liberals, but believe in anti-mask/vax movements. So in my personal experience liberal and left-oriented people I know are actually bigger skeptics. And I'm just not a fan of painting entire groups with the same brush.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Can't stand this guy

just taking personal leave while still getting paid
He won't tell brooklyn what the personal matter is

Now Brooklyn is looking at how to terminate his contract if this continues

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Why they haven't already suspended him is beyond me, I guess the players union is just that powerful in the NBA but you shouldn't be allowed to skip out on your job without consequence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad