Kyle Okposo

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
those are so different it's not even funny. One is saying he's a playmaker, the other one is saying he's a goal scorer.

Abyss

GO BRUINS
Jun 20, 2005
CT
Russian_fanatic said:
those are so different it's not even funny. One is saying he's a playmaker, the other one is saying he's a goal scorer.

I think its an indication that Kyle may also bring a physical side to his game, like both those guys do.

Who knows, if AO gets some linemates worth passing to maybe he'll become a playmaker :sarcasm:

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
So now that I know his style of play can he be a 30 goal scorer in the league? How many points is he capable of putting up potential wise.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
There was a guy a couple of years ago getting compared to Morrow and Deadmarsh. His name was McArdle. How does Okposo stack up against him?

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
Russian_fanatic said:
Where do you think he will get drafted? what type of potential does he own point wise?

I say top 10-15 is where he'll get drafted.

I think he has 25-30 goal potential at the least, but remember, power forwards develop slowly compared to other players. I can see him being a 40 goal, 90 point guy in his prime.

Kirk- NEHJ

Aug 22, 2002
CAV Country!
www.hockeyjournal.com
fyug said:
I say top 10-15 is where he'll get drafted.

I think he has 25-30 goal potential at the least, but remember, power forwards develop slowly compared to other players. I can see him being a 40 goal, 90 point guy in his prime.

I bet he goes earlier than that. Okposo's stock is on the rise, and if you go back a few years and look at how high Blake Wheeler went, Okposo's got that same kind of potential to be "the guy" for a team that will take him off the board a good deal earlier than where his Central, Red Line, etc. ranking would indicate.

I've seen him a few times, and he reminds me of Bill Guerin in his prime.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad