Confirmed with Link: Kyle!!! I Believe in You! 2nd Star

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Hopefully he is able to develop more consistency. I don't mean becoming a PPG player, but one that won't go more than a month without scoring then become hot for a streak, then cool down again.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

"Hi, this is Kyle Turris. I'm not, uh, available to come to the phone at the moment, y'know, so, uh, please leave a message after the, uh, the beep."

*beep*

"Uh, hello, Kyle. It's, uh, NHL head office calling to, uh, y'know, congratulate you on being named the second star of the week! Obviously, you've played really well and, y'know, obviously deserve this thing for those goals you've, uh... y'know, scored this week. So, uh, yeah good luck next week!"

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Hopefully he is able to develop more consistency. I don't mean becoming a PPG player, but one that won't go more than a month without scoring then become hot for a streak, then cool down again.

To be fair, we don't really have a lot of history to go on.

We have one extended slump in his time with the Senators.

If he does it again, then we have a pattern.

Fitch89

Sep 11, 2011
And to be fair he had some beauty chances and solid work ethic during the "slump." To me, slumps are what the Kovalevs of the league have where they go extended periods looking like they don't give a ****.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
How is Bobrovsky not the first star?

Stacked team in front of him.

21nik1y.gif

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Turris was snakebitten a lot during his "slump" but was still playing well and creating chances. I still think that the swap with Smith was great for both players. Now we're getting production out of both that wasn't there before. It's awesome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad