Rumor: Kyle Dubas travels to to NYC to take in the flames vs rangers game. Why?

Tonystretcher

Oct 25, 2017
Hamonic is injured.

Only Flames D I could see moved are Stone and Brodie, but I don't see it happening with 2 rookies already in the lineup
Stone would make sense if Andersson proves he is ready, but that would only happen once hamonic is healthy

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
Kreider + Lias Andersson for Nylander + what? Kreider checks a lot of boxes for the Leafs on the ice (skilled winger with some grit, but not a pylon) and he is signed to a reasonable aav through the 19-20 crunch of re signing matthews Marner Gardiner while having marleau still on the payroll. Andersson makes up the age gap difference. Not really interested in McQuaid, Oz brings that bottom pairing snarl and doesn’t handle the puck like a live grenade.
Rangers fans, what’s the add from Toronto for a Nylander <-> Kreider + Andersson deal?

Dijock94

Apr 1, 2016
Kreider + Lias Andersson for Nylander + what? Kreider is signed to a reasonable aav through the 19-20 crunch of re signing matthews Marner Gardiner while having marleau still on the payroll. Andersson makes up the age gap difference. Not really interested in McQuaid, Oz brings that bottom pairing snarl and doesn’t handle the puck like a live grenade.
Rangers fans, what’s the add from Toronto for a Nylander <-> Kreider + Andersson deal?

I’m not sure the Rangers are going to move Andersson

Edit: should’ve elaborated, pretty sure Andersson is already one of the cornerstones of our rebuild.

Jayan

NYR fanatic
Jul 6, 2012
gorton.jpg

Kreider + Lias Andersson for Nylander + what? Kreider checks a lot of boxes for the Leafs on the ice (skilled winger with some grit, but not a pylon) and he is signed to a reasonable aav through the 19-20 crunch of re signing matthews Marner Gardiner while having marleau still on the payroll. Andersson makes up the age gap difference. Not really interested in McQuaid, Oz brings that bottom pairing snarl and doesn’t handle the puck like a live grenade.

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
I’m not sure the Rangers are going to move Andersson

Edit: should’ve elaborated, pretty sure Andersson is already one of the cornerstones of our rebuild.
Well no Kreider and no Andersson means no Nylander... there really isn’t anything else there that would help us and make sense.
Nylander is already what you hope Andersson becomes and I would think that Kreider doesn’t fit into their long term plans if a rebuild is coming

Dijock94

Apr 1, 2016
Well no Kreider and no Andersson means no Nylander... there really isn’t anything else there that would help us and make sense.
Nylander is already what you hope Andersson becomes and I would think that Kreider doesn’t fit into their long term plans if a rebuild is coming

Yea well if there is a trade brewing it could be for McQuaid or Shattenkirk or something.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
No interest in adding cap in net and the gap between hank and Freddie surely isn’t Nylander

This .

Why would we give up a really good goalie in his prime + an elite young talent for a couple years of an expensive old goalie?

Is Lundqvist better than Andersen? It could be argued.

Does this deal make any sense at all? Hell no.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad