Rumor: Kyle Dubas travels to to NYC to take in the flames vs rangers game. Why?

Dijock94

Apr 1, 2016
McQuaid makes sense. Really he’s just blocking DeAngelo from getting ice time. Long shot he’s scouting Shattenkirk?

Reactions: SHANNYPLAN

TopCheese

Mar 16, 2016
canada
McQuaid makes sense. Really he’s just blocking DeAngelo from getting ice time. Long shot he’s scouting Shattenkirk?
Shattenkirk is a great player but not what we need. We already have 2 great offensive dman but desparately need a hard nosed stay at home type dman

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Honestly, that's a fantastic trade. I don't know if the difference between Andersen and Lundqvist is Nylander though.
The rest can be sorted with picks I guess. In 3 years Lundqvist,marleau cap hit is removed by Toronto and then they can afford to pay Matthews and Marner a bit easier. Rather than what Nylander wants beyond 3 years from now.

Reactions: Bitz and Bites

TopCheese

Mar 16, 2016
canada
The rest can be sorted with picks I guess. In 3 years Lundqvist,marleau cap hit is remevoed by Toronto and then they can afford to pay Matthews and Marner a bit easier.
and no starting goalie and nothing to show for nylander and anderson. That would be a very unneccesary trade for the leafs. Andersen is a great goalie and on a terrific contract. No point upgrading him very slightly at the cost of losing nylander

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Seriously wondering, with all these posts over the years of NHL executives being seen at other arenas how many have actually followed with a substantial move?

Leafs aren't trading Andersen+ for Lundqvist. We aren't putting significant assets in the way of cap-space and assets into a soon to be 37-year-old goalie making 8.5m a year.

Jayan

NYR fanatic
Jul 6, 2012
and no starting goalie and nothing to show for nylander and anderson. That would be a very unneccesary trade for the leafs. Andersen is a great goalie and on a terrific contract. No point upgrading him very slightly at the cost of losing nylander

Exactly, keeping Nylander in Europe that wont sign obviously is better for TML.

Honestly tho I believe TML is scouting Skjei and that scares me.

Reactions: powerstuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad