• Jets fan voting Nylander

Results are only viewable after voting.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
yeah a lot of those "neutral" fans voting connor arent exactly too neutral lol

a lot of leaf haters in that lot

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Take the guy who actually wants to play Hockey and isn't delusional about his skill level.

how about we wait and see what happens this year with connor when he gets asked to take 6x6

60+pts rookie and sophomore. not too many kids have done that (connor hasnt even done it once)
so yeah the kid does have skills. He will probably still get 60 the rest of the way when he comes back

thunder16

Nov 18, 2017
Connor. Nylander is overrated imo. Gets grouped in with the Leafs big three but doesn’t really belong as he’s a tier below the other two.
His contract demands really would make me wary at this point as well.

Were we ever lucky to draft the under rated Virtanen. Your opinion is always the same with Leaf players! Why bother voting? We know exactly who you'll vote for, It's a complete waste of time. It's great for me too see that Nucks fans are still pissed that they didn't draft the overated Nylander.

EDIT: You are his agent right?? You know exactly what he wants? Please share because none of us know what he wants! Tell us now so we can know exactly what he will sign for!

Last edited:

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
cÃnÃdÃ
yeah a lot of those "neutral" fans voting connor arent exactly too neutral lol

a lot of leaf haters in that lot
Or maybe most of them just think Connor is better which is completely reasonable? There’s also some leafs fans voting for “neutral fan voting for Nylander”. [mod]

Last edited:

Neutral Hockey Fan

Sep 24, 2010
If the rumours that are coming from many of the top hockey analysts are true, Connor is looking at an 8 million dollar pay day. But, judging by this poll, that shouldn’t surprise anyone

Viktor Vaughn

Apr 7, 2018
If the rumours that are coming from many of the top hockey analysts are true, Connor is looking at an 8 million dollar pay day. But, judging by this poll, that shouldn’t surprise anyone
Doesn’t surprise me as a Jets fan. I expect him to sign long term for ~7mil.

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
Nylander easily.
You mean the guy that in his second year was out produced per game by a rookie?

Funny how the 'easily' better guy does worse while also being more experience??

What are these rumours and who are these "top hockey analysts"?

Names and sources please and thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: WetcoastOrca

tomi2

Mar 1, 2007
Does nobody in Toronto play on the power play? Because I keep hearing that Matthews does not get power play time either. Who the H$#% is playing the powerplay then.?

LMAO :D Thanks for the great laughs. (and so true)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad