Kyle Chipchura Playoffs performance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusher20

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
can anyone can describe me the way he has play so far in the playoffs, statisticly speaking he seem to be doing well after coming back from what I call a major injury, how well does he play, does he seem to have more offensive potential than first tought? or does he just position himself well like Trevor Linden(the type of player he look like in my opinion in the little i saw of him)?

thanks in advance

allin4466

Apr 8, 2005
Re:

I've been to both PA vs Brandon games here, and Chipchura IMO has been their best skater both games. Colliton hasnt done much all series, but props to Chipchura has looked great out there, good impact player.

Crusher20

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
allin4466 said:
I've been to both PA vs Brandon games here, and Chipchura IMO has been their best skater both games. Colliton hasnt done much all series, but props to Chipchura has looked great out there, good impact player.

thanks man !

:clap:

Habsfan 32

Aug 18, 2004
Way up north...
allin4466 said:

I heard that he looked alot more developed in upper body strenght is it true?

HuskyFlames

Jan 12, 2004
allin4466 said:

Any feedback on Aki Seitsonen for PA? He really stepped it up when Chip went out with injury and is really providing good offense in the playoffs as well. 12 games, 12 points.

sbtatter

Feb 27, 2005
Chipchura looks a better player than Seitsonen (albeit based on only 2 games!!). Chipchura appears to have a nose for goal and not afraid to get dirty. He should be fresh for this series, big benefit to PA.....

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
sbtatter said:
Chipchura looks a better player than Seitsonen (albeit based on only 2 games!!). Chipchura appears to have a nose for goal and not afraid to get dirty. He should be fresh for this series, big benefit to PA.....

Hopefully we see him at next year's WJC for Canada! As long as he stays injury free.

sbtatter

Feb 27, 2005
HabLover said:
Hopefully we see him at next year's WJC for Canada! As long as he stays injury free.
Can I just say you have the finest avatar I've ever seen!!!!!

allin4466

Apr 8, 2005
Habsfan 32 said:
I heard that he looked alot more developed in upper body strenght is it true?
uhh.. most guys look about the same size out their with the shoulder pads, and havent stuck my head in the dressing room to check anything out lol. No he could be a physical force out there if he chose to be.

Habsfan 32

Aug 18, 2004
Way up north...
allin4466 said:
uhh.. most guys look about the same size out their with the shoulder pads, and havent stuck my head in the dressing room to check anything out lol. No he could be a physical force out there if he chose to be.

Funny guy. I heard that he was alot more physical and stronger that at the start of the year.

allin4466

Apr 8, 2005
Re:

Habsfan 32 said:
Funny guy. I heard that he was alot more physical and stronger that at the start of the year.
Makes sense that while he was waiting for that achilles to heal he would be doing some intense upperbody strength training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->