Kuznetsov awesome no look goal

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Very good player. Everyone knows he's looking to pass first and he caught the goalie and defense cheating the pass. Saw short side high open in his peripheral and nailed it, across his body too.

Reactions: Lurked4Yearz

AD1066

Sep 30, 2011
He seems to still be getting better. Might singlehandedly keep the Caps window open longer than it otherwise would be.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
my god

he's unlocked his final form

reminds me of Malkin's playoff goals

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
that was a great goal

also the leafs really stepped it up after that, gotta wonder if it was a result of the over the top celebration?

don cherry wouldnt approve

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
Hey Eller this how a true professional behaves

**** YOU and **** YOUR SALT *****

Here produce some more salt for me

Lars+Eller+2018+NHL+Stanley+Cup+Final+Game+rChaNrLgSt4l.jpg

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Yeah, and it's funny, how Toronto fans blame Zaitsev, Andersen on this goal and not saying, what a great play it was... not all of them, of course, but a lot.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
It’s not like Andersen was cheating, he left such a small window and Kuzy got it

Reactions: Critical91

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Yeah, and it's funny, how Toronto fans blame Zaitsev, Andersen on this goal and not saying, what a great play it was... not all of them, of course, but a lot.

I was in the GDT when it happened and I don't really remember anyone blaming Zaits or Andersen. Was a hell of a shot. Our fanbase is huge, you have to separate very vocal minority from overwhelming majority sometimes with the hot takes.

Though I do think Andersen could have hugged the post tighter, I don't really blame him too much either. Wouldn't say it was a soft goal, but it was a stoppable one for sure. Easy to let go because Andersen played a brilliant game overall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad