News Article: Kuraly pickup could pay off soon for B's

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/bruins/post/_/id/18632/kuraly-pickup-could-pay-off-soon-for-bs

“He understands process,†Blasi said. “He understands the commitment level that it takes to play at the National Hockey League level, and the commitment it takes to get your degree, and the commitment level it takes to be a captain, to be a good teammate, and do the best you can on a daily basis.â€

He could have decided to turn pro and skip his senior season at Miami, but he said the thought of leaving school never entered his mind.

“To leave just doesn’t feel right, it doesn’t fit with what we stand for and how I felt,†Kuraly said. “I’ve worked this hard to get this far with [school] and it’s something I feel more comfortable finishing now. I’m close enough that it will take me one more solid year and then I’ll have it for the rest of my life, and I’ll feel better about pursuing my dreams of playing hockey knowing that there is another plan if it doesn’t all work out. That will help me be a better hockey player.â€

Good article by Joe McDonald on Sean Kuraly. Kid looks like a really hard, dedicated worker. Love his commitment and hope to see him in a B's uniform soon enough.

Also a note by Kirk about him:

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Looks like hes got really powerful strides and from people there, a set of wheels! Numbers don't look all that impressive but they don't paint the whole picture

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad