Confirmed with Link: Kunin and #101 for Bonino, #37 and #70

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Ehhh, in hindsight we won that trade by a landslide. Fenton has a humongous brain, just wait till Filip Johansson gets here.

In hindsight, we could lose the Kunin trade. It's a risk. But Fiala + something for Granlund should have been the trade. Kunin for a 2nd,. 3rd and Bonino is huge value for a guy that only scored 15 goals in the NHL and really didn't have a place.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
Am I the only one who questions whether he'll continue to be a 70+ point guy next year? I certainly hope so but wouldnt be the first time we've seen a guy have half a season of brilliance and never do it again.
I think this season will be very telling about Fiala. This season he will be the Wild’s first weapon and opponent’s biggest concern. After the first game in the play in series the Canucks focused on him and really stifled his game in my mind. The redeeming part was Fiala acknowledged this in the postgame interviews and said he needs to get better being the first weapon.

if he can figure out how to produce while being the key target I don’t think the Wild need to worry.

Reactions: Digitalbooya

SMTHook

Mar 23, 2015
Can't stop Fiala. Regression only from injury. You think the Canucks were the first team to plan against Fiala? They were trying months before.

Reactions: Digitalbooya
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->