Season totals:

Kulemin: 25 gp, 13 goals, 11 assists, 24 points, +10, 22 minutes

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Nikolai Kulemin since the break (Karjala Cup):

3 GP, 3 G, 2 A, 5 PTS, 4 PIM, +2

Season totals:

Kulemin: 25 gp, 13 goals, 11 assists, 24 points, +10, 22 minutes

Metallurg is on-fire now. Jan Marek leads the team. Now after they signed Kudrna, their progress is really great.

Kulemin is learning with such great linemates as Marek and Kudrna.

Salgari

Apr 29, 2004
www.myspace.com
As far as I can tell, he is having Malkin numbers this season. Can somebody with more Russian league knowledge than me enlighten me on Kulemin's future as a NHL player?

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Really doubt that he would come across the pond.

2nd line winger in the very best case.
Realistic: 3d line winger.

Rick Deckard

Mar 30, 2006
Germany
Really doubt that he would come across the pond.

On which basis do you doubt that he wants to come to North America?

After playing at the last world championship, Kulemin came over to North America to participate in the NHL combine, after he was ignored twice in the previous drafts. For me, that is a big sign that he wants to come over.

Vintage93

Apr 2, 2006
Toronto
I believe after he got drafted he stated he would like to come over next year. IIRC.

Im pretty pleased with his progress... I like to think of him as a GREAT 3rd liner that could step into a scoring role if needed as his potential.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
On which basis do you doubt that he wants to come to North America?

After playing at the last world championship, Kulemin came over to North America to participate in the NHL combine, after he was ignored twice in the previous drafts. For me, that is a big sign that he wants to come over.

I doubt because IMO he hasn't got talent to play on 1-2 line. So he's not Malkin. He must play some time in AHL, and I really doubt he would prefer AHL to Metallurg, where he's got great salary and is Velichkin's favourite.

mooseOAK*

I doubt because IMO he hasn't got talent to play on 1-2 line. So he's not Malkin. He must play some time in AHL, and I really doubt he would prefer AHL to Metallurg, where he's got great salary and is Velichkin's favourite.

Kulemin said at the draft that his plan was to play one more year in Russia and then come over to the North America next season.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Lisin said in interview that he would prefer to play in NA than to battle for the championship with Ak Bars.
Where's he now?;)

However, we shall see.:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad