Injury Report: Kuemper out with upper body injury, Hill recalled

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Kuemper is out with an upper-body injury. Hill recalled; Pickard starts tonight.

logo.ashx

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Awesome! Protecting our bubble lead! At this rate we can pass Philly and be the most injured team in the league. If we are the most injured and manage to skate into the playoffs I will be genuinely impressed with our group.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Hill’s call up is pre-cautionary according to Craig Morgan. Kuemper did finish the game last night after getting run like he did.

The bigger concern for me is Goligoski. He failed his concussion test last night. So he could end up being gone for the season and beyond.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Hill’s call up is pre-cautionary according to Craig Morgan. Kuemper did finish the game last night after getting run like he did.

The bigger concern for me is Goligoski. He failed his concussion test last night. So he could end up being gone for the season and beyond.
Stop it with the bad news! Our AHL team is not NHL level! We can't sustain these losses haha.

That said, I hope the best for Goose, I know I rag on him a lot but he is an NHL talent and I hope a concussion is not the reason he spends time out. One of the worst injuries a player can sustain in pro sports due to the effects after their career is over.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Really.

Don't know what to say anymore.

The league has to give some leeway with that 50-contract limit.

When the Yotes hits 30 injured players, it will be impossible to dress a team.

The Roadrunners will of course be a local version of the ECHL way before that.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
It's almost beyond logic how many different injuries are happening over and over to this team this year. I can only hope that the luck will even out and some good stuff is on the horizon... on the optimism side of the scale.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
It's almost beyond logic how many different injuries are happening over and over to this team this year. I can only hope that the luck will even out and some good stuff is on the horizon... on the optimism side of the scale.
It has to right? I mean this is a pretty important year in terms of trying to get a new arena and new ownership to stay in the valley, and finding out if our current core is worth our time. Without winning we will have a hard time with 2 of these things, and with injuries we don't hit the 3rd. Do we get lucky enough to skate into the playoffs and then all of our players come back just in time to advance a round? That would be nice in a lot of ways outside of drafting.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->