Injury Report: Kuemper out. UPDATE: Set to Return ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
Hill is drooling over this opportunity and like last year I suspect he will do quite well. Wasn't he a little pissy earlier in the season anyway that he had to spend another year in Tucson. Well Adin, here you go. Show us you belong.

Reactions: awfulwaffle

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Could be a good thing (I know, it is weird for me to type that). The goalies have been so good with bailing us out in some games this year that the team needs to buckle down defensively and adding Hall allows us to produce a little more firepower. While it was in a loss, those 5 goals mean we have now averaged 4 goals per game with Hall in the lineup, so we are opening up some space offensively.

Hopefully we use this to become less reliant on goaltending.

Reactions: Jakey53

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
335760,xcitefun-mr-zoom-eyes.jpeg
0F2Kvyu.gif

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Well that sounds better. Could have been worse. Plus we have Raanta, he's a good goalie too. Was never worried with him starting. Kuemper just dominated and earned the #1. This is a time for Raanta to earn it back. It's exactly why I was so worried Raanta might be apart of a trade for Hall. GMJC strikes again.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I’m not terribly worried

When I met up with Hammer, he said he could play as early as first game back from Christmas.

Getting JD and Hammer back should help a ton

Reactions: cobra427

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Well that sounds better. Could have been worse. Plus we have Raanta, he's a good goalie too. Was never worried with him starting. Kuemper just dominated and earned the #1. This is a time for Raanta to earn it back. It's exactly why I was so worried Raanta might be apart of a trade for Hall. GMJC strikes again.
More Shero didn't want his salary then anything else. This is Raanta's chance to shine, he is more than capable.

Imaravencawcaw

Jul 19, 2018
This is why I'll never understand why anybody wants to trade Raanta. Having 2 goalies isn't a luxury, it's a necessity.

Last edited:

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
It’s also important to know that every player who has been hurt the last ew years has come back much earlier than anticipated.

Demers will likely be back on Monday and Hammer could be back next Sunday.

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
It’s also important to know that every player who has been hurt the last ew years has come back much earlier than anticipated.

Demers will likely be back on Monday and Hammer could be back next Sunday.

An underrated move that nobody talks about is Chayka revamping our entire medical staff.

Reactions: LuckyNumber11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->