Kudos to NHL GameCenter!

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
The youtube channel is actually probably the only thing working properly. If you want those short English highlights, there is a separate playlist for that. If you want the longer Russian highlights, there is a separate playlist for that too
Doesn't work that way on the iPad, which is how I usually access YouTube. (No time to watch hockey on my work computer.) For example, when I tap the Match Center / Highlights section on my iPad, the games offered are: Lev vs. CSKA, upload date 25th October 2012 (!!!), Donbass vs. Traktor (same date), etc. etc. :rant: Tapping on the Feed or Videos section gives a total jumble of all sorts of videoclips, with zero internal organization. I can see no option to access KHL playlists on the iPad.

(actually, this game is the only one I can think of where the English version was posted before the Russian one - I bet that the Russian one will be added today).
I bet against that. How much you wanna bet? :D There are some KHL games this season whose highlights have never appeared in the KHL's YouTube channel to this day. Inexcusable, of course. :thumbd:

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Thanks, Vorky. First time I'm able to watch the goals from that game without someone's living-room sounds mixed in, cheering on Barys, and groaning whenever Slovan scores. :D Too bad ebis didn't put up a wager, eh?

ebis

Dec 10, 2012
Czech Republic
Doesn't work that way on the iPad, which is how I usually access YouTube. (No time to watch hockey on my work computer.) For example, when I tap the Match Center / Highlights section on my iPad, the games offered are: Lev vs. CSKA, upload date 25th October 2012 (!!!), Donbass vs. Traktor (same date), etc. etc. :rant: Tapping on the Feed or Videos section gives a total jumble of all sorts of videoclips, with zero internal organization. I can see no option to access KHL playlists on the iPad.

I bet against that. How much you wanna bet? :D There are some KHL games this season whose highlights have never appeared in the KHL's YouTube channel to this day. Inexcusable, of course. :thumbd:

I tried to access it on a tablet only once. I had the same problem, you just have to go there through the youtube app and not browser (or the other way around, I'm not sure, it was a long time ago).

Damn, I overslept the bet :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad