Kudos to Chicage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Kudos to Chicago

I just wanted to say great series Dryden. We both know the Blues are very lucky to have advanced after your Hawks gave my team everything they could handle, and almost more. You built a pretty formidable playoff oppontent with those center-icemen, that more than made up for what is quite frankly, an average defence. Good on ya.

Similarly, I want to give kudos out to Andrew and his Oil, who I didn't give appropriate amount of credit for their first round series. You have a great young team Andrew, and the Blues were equallly lucky to get by your boys. I suspect we'll see the Oil making noise in future playoffs.

Bring on the Ducks.

Last edited:

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Thanks Nick,

After the way you kicked my team around all year I thought this would have been a sweep. Never thought I'd win a game let alone three. Can't wait for next year since I should have a better team then this year, I hope.

Good luck to you from here on in and I hope you win the Cup so I can atleast say I lost to the winner!

Pandastyle

Dr.Sens(e) said:
I just wanted to say great series Dryden. We both know the Blues are very lucky to have advanced after your Hawks gave my team everything they could handle, and almost more. You built a pretty formidable playoff oppontent with those center-icemen, that more than made up for what is quite frankly, an average defence. Good on ya.

Similarly, I want to give kudos out to Andrew and his Oil, who I didn't give appropriate amount of credit for their first round series. You have a great young team Andrew, and the Blues were equallly lucky to get by your boys. I suspect we'll see the Oil making noise in future playoffs.

Bring on the Ducks.

Much appreciated Nick (I wouldn't be surprised if we have another 1 seed-8 seed matchup next year too), and I look forward to leading Matt's team against your Blues while he's off on his "scouting" trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->