Kucherov when asked if learned anything from his suspension: "No"

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Not surprisingly people are getting upset at something that's pretty minuscule
I don’t think it’s getting upset in the least. Myself, personally can say that the guy comes across here as a whiny clown and not give it another thought.

Reactions: Number8

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
Love the honesty.

giphy.gif

Little bit

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
What is there to learn? It’s not like he didn’t know beforehand that you’re not supposed to make that kind of hit.

That maybe acting like an emo teenager during the playoffs may not be in the best interest of your team?

Nah. That's too many words.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
He is pissed. He is still pissed with the loss, thus the answer. No big deal except for he has to learn to control his emotions better.

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
What a tool. Zero accountability for his actions and how that he, the best player on skates this year, could have helped his team in game 3. I found TB to be sore losers throughout the series so I am glad they are out.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
I wouldn't blame him. He's probably in a daze from that shellacking. he probably thinks the playoffs are still starting since he didn't show up yet.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Lol the HF reaction is way more dumb than his answer. The guy is just upset and doesn't want to talk to the media, that's it.
I don't care. If you pull crap like he did, you'd better be prepared to answer. Those are the sorts of consequences you face for such actions. If he didn't want to talk about it, he shouldn't do that crap, because there is no excuse nor any place for it in the game of hockey. You don't get to play "I don't wanna" when you **** up like that.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Why is he asking kucherov a question as if hes a parent talking to his kid? How condescending is it for some loser to ask you if youve learned a lesson

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Oh no, more players speaking their mind. I thought HF hated that but I guess it depends on the player.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
That maybe acting like an emo teenager during the playoffs may not be in the best interest of your team?

Nah. That's too many words.
Eh you can’t win for a Euro it’s emo teenager . Canadian he’s showing emotion and it got the best of him .

Show no emotion for a Canadian nerves of steel/ playing smart hockey , euros not showing any emotion = getting walked over why aren’t they standing up for themselves (sedins)

Reactions: Sila v Kucherove

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Eh you can’t win for a Euro it’s emo teenager . Canadian he’s showing emotion and it got the best of him .

Show no emotion for a Canadian nerves of steel/ playing smart hockey , euros not showing any emotion = getting walked over why aren’t they standing up for themselves (sedins)
This

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017

There's a double standard on boarding a defenseless player and getting suspended for a game during the playoffs based on nationality? Who knew?

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
There's a double standard on boarding a defenseless player and getting suspended for a game during the playoffs based on nationality? Who knew?
Meh true but it happens . He should have said yes I didn’t know that wasn’t allowed .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->