Confirmed with Link: Kucherov Re-Signs for 8 years, 9.5m AAV - Worship of Yzerman may Commence

Muevelo

Apr 7, 2018
Wow. He may have taken a slight discount. But why wouldn't he. Good deal for all.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I LOVE BOTH NIKITA AND STEVE YZERMAN.

And tell me now that Tavares, 77 mln, is not overpaid.

Depending on how it is structured, 9.5 in tampa is more than Tavares will make in Toronto. Cap friendly estimates Toronto as being the highest taxed market. We really are lucky with the tax break.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
And once again, this is how Yzerman works. Not a peep on a kuch extension, and it was speculated that they would work on it close to training camp. All of a sudden, f***ing done. Yzerman is always at work.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Kuchlamity averted
giphy.gif

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Depending on how it is structured, 9.5 in tampa is more than Tavares will make in Toronto. Cap friendly estimates Toronto as being the highest taxed market. We really are lucky with the tax break.

We are until it comes time to move NTCs. That's the other side. Yzerman has performed some wizardry with our cap (Flip, Garrison), but he's had to jump through some hoops to get money off the books because nobody's lining up to take a paycut.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
We're also very lucky to have a great GM who knows what to do.... :) :)

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
LMAO I want to quote all the haters that said he was leaving and wouldn't take less than $10 million a year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->