Kucherov and Crosby

Gunnersaurus Rex

Jan 14, 2008
Kuch has never been a fantastic playoff performer.
Crosby, old tired. Gave it his all this season, had nothing left. Probably knew deep down they couldn't win.

Reactions: chriscarr99

jbobell98

Dec 14, 2017
Kucherov yes but not really, that was a whole team collapse rather than just Kucherov. Crosby no. Dude has 3 cups and 2 smythes and highest playoff ppg amongst active players.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
don't think age is much of an excuse

Ovie is ollld ... but still trucking

Pens D core needs a makeover. Letang was not very good vs Islanders

As for Kucherov.... the hockey gods punished Tampa for being too kocky

bring back the jets

Oct 30, 2010
Crosby could **** the bed every year for the rest of his career and he would just be a great player who got older. Kucherov hasn't made his mark yet though. A year like this makes you question whether or not he ever can, so I guess it does change my a view a bit.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Kucherov in the playoffs: 0.94ppg. Mcdavid in the playoffs: 0.69ppg.

Kuch is still the best player in the world but sadly his team sucks. Can’t expect him to produce much when he is so alone.

Reactions: Bolt 45 and Trade

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
cÃnÃdÃ

Kuch is still the best player in the world but sadly his team sucks. Can’t expect him to produce much when he is so alone.
:laugh: Are you ****ing serious? How can you use Kucherov playing on a “bad team” as an argument as to why he’s better then mcdavid who plays on ****ing Edmonton.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV

Bringing up McDavid? Why?
I’m sorry you got swept.

62 wins and his team sucks? Please don’t do this.

I think you have less self awareness than Kucherov had points this series.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Kucherov is far from a choker in the playoffs. Peep his stats.

He was electric in 2015 and 2016

His "down" playoff year last season he was PPG..

Throw that playoff choker title out too loosely

This year's implosion (2 Pts 0G in 3 GP) and suspension-worthy hit took a toll on his image. He has no Cups yet. If he get Cups then he can be mentioned in the vicinity of Crosby.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
This year's implosion (2 Pts 0G in 3 GP) and suspension-worthy hit took a toll on his image. He has no Cups yet. If he get Cups then he can be mentioned in the vicinity of Crosby.

Cups mean nothing in judging players.

team sport.

Point is, Kucherov is still one of the better playoff players in the league. Did people just forget his playoffs from 15-18?

One bad run means nothing

Satire

Nov 20, 2016

Tampa has the most stacked team in the league. They win as a team, they lose as a team. If anything I think what happened is a VERY clear demonstration of just how important that fact is. The whole team has to be running on all cylinders if you hope to win a playoff series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad