Injury Report: Krug to miss 2-3 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
3 d-men out and one of them doesn't have the name "McQuaid"

Bleeding has to stop at some point. If Quaider goes down then you absolutely have to do something on D. That's just asking too much of the kids to fill out 4 of the 6 spots on D.

Edit: Doesn't have to be huge either. Just a veteran body if it does get to that point.

Hamilton is practically a kid too at this point.

Seidenberg seems to barely be able to play at an NHL level anymore either. This is going to be a rough stretch.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Boston's Top 8 D-men a month ago

Chara - Boychuk
Seidenberg - Hamilton
Krug - McQuaid
Bartowski - Miller

Boston's Top 8 D-men now:

Seidenberg - Hamilton
Bartowski - McQuaid
Morrow - Trotman
Warsofsky - Breen

She's gonna be rough sailing for awhile methinks.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Boston's Top 8 D-men a month ago

Chara - Boychuk
Seidenberg - Hamilton
Krug - McQuaid
Bartowski - Miller

Boston's Top 8 D-men now:

Seidenberg - Hamilton
Bartowski - McQuaid
Morrow - Trotman
Warsofsky - Breen

She's gonna be rough sailing for awhile methinks.

Lol I remember I made a thread asking if this is the best Bruins D-core we've seen in years.

hubey

Nov 19, 2013
Regina, Saskatchewan
Everything is going to be cool. EMBRACE THE ****ING ADVERSITY. ALL OF IT.

This is a message board dedicating to talking up unproven talent. People were begging for opportunities for all of the kids in our system to have a shot this season. Here it is and all of a sudden everyone wants to pack it in.

We are gonna suck for a while. Its gonna happen and we have to accept it. This team will get healthy though and in the mean time, we are giving real minutes to the kids that need experience. Look at Griffith last night. Good things can come from opportunities.

Have a drink. Hang tough.

Very good post. The kids will get a chance to show how far along they are in the development process. Hopefully atleast one of the kids really stands out and forces their way into the lineup for the rest of the season. I am hoping its Morrow.

If all these injuries were going to happen its atleast happened during what should be an easier part of our schedule. I am not ready to throw away the season just yet.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
What I'd like to know is why wasn't a penalty called? The referees have to do a better job at calling these sort of slashing penalties. Chara and now Krug falls victim to a guy who uses his stick like a fly swatter.

iGetCarried*

Very good post. The kids will get a chance to show how far along they are in the development process. Hopefully atleast one of the kids really stands out and forces their way into the lineup for the rest of the season. I am hoping its Morrow.

If all these injuries were going to happen its atleast happened during what should be an easier part of our schedule. I am not ready to throw away the season just yet.

easier part of our schedule where we'll go below .500 in. lol

embrace the bridge year.....

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
What I'd like to know is why wasn't a penalty called? The referees have to do a better job at calling these sort of slashing penalties. Chara and now Krug falls victim to a guy who uses his stick like a fly swatter.

there was one ref for about 90% of the game last night.

iGetCarried*

Chia's got his feet up on the desk, shoes off, sitting back in the chair, hands behind his head saying, "Part of the plan!"

PolishBingo

King Pierogie IV
Jan 9, 2006
ChiarelliReactionBruinsTie_medium.gif

5ffb6-bft_hits-just_cover255b1255d.jpg

MetM

Nov 29, 2009
Do you remember when Krug and Bart were our #6 and 7 D men?

:help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->