Injury Report: Krug to miss 2-3 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Bigger loss than chara. Not height wise.

lol no.

The reason it's magnified is because of EVERYONE ELSE on this defense out.

If it's an isolated Chara injury vs. an isolated Krug injury, then Chara is absolutely the bigger loss 100 times out of 100.

I'm gonna guess someone with your user name *might* be a wee bit biased though ;)

That said, considering Chara and Miller, it's a big collective loss though.

I think the Bruins are working on sewing the spoked P on the sweaters as we speak.

acr*

Everything is going to be cool. EMBRACE THE ****ING ADVERSITY. ALL OF IT.

This is a message board dedicating to talking up unproven talent. People were begging for opportunities for all of the kids in our system to have a shot this season. Here it is and all of a sudden everyone wants to pack it in.

We are gonna suck for a while. Its gonna happen and we have to accept it. This team will get healthy though and in the mean time, we are giving real minutes to the kids that need experience. Look at Griffith last night. Good things can come from opportunities.

Have a drink. Hang tough.

weaponomega

Feb 9, 2004
Calgary, Alberta
Fd1e2-missny-frustrated.gif

Our defense last season:
Chara
Seidenberg
Boychuk
Hamilton
Krug
McQuaid

This season:
Hamilton
Seidenberg
McQuaid
Bartkowski
Morrow
Trotman

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012

This is a message board dedicating to talking up unproven talent. People were begging for opportunities for all of the kids in our system to have a shot this season. Here it is and all of a sudden everyone wants to pack it in.

We are gonna suck for a while. Its gonna happen and we have to accept it. This team will get healthy though and in the mean time, we are giving real minutes to the kids that need experience. Look at Griffith last night. Good things can come from opportunities.

+1 couldn't have said it better.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com

I actually agree.

New team motto for this season:

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Only good thing if there is any good coming out of this, is it is happening in November not March. Plenty of time for the team to make playoffs. Just play around .500 for the next month...please!!!

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
If Chiarelli makes a trade for a defenseman now, I will lose my mind.

He'll trade for a UFA, when we could have just kept ours but ya know~

The Boychuk trade is a real curse. One we could have avoided. Now we must sacrifice one dman to make amends. I vote Bartkowski cooome onnnnn downnnnnn!

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

Hey, if you're advocating day drinking, I'll agree with everything you write. :laugh:

Benefit though, the bars will be less crowded at lunch with everyone at the Tobin.

Agree 100% though. Good stuff.

acr*

Hey, if you're advocating day drinking, I'll agree with everything you write. :laugh:

Benefit though, the bars will be less crowded at lunch with everyone at the Tobin.

Agree 100% though. Good stuff.

I think my posting record shows that I am a clear advocate of day drinking. :laugh:

At this point, I think we should call everyone up. Bring Pastarnak up. Screw it. Lets do it.

iGetCarried*

I think my posting record shows that I am a clear advocate of day drinking. :laugh:

At this point, I think we should call everyone up. Bring Pastarnak up. Screw it. Lets do it.

Can Pasta play defense? He'd give up some offensive push back there :naughty:

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
From that ugly slash he took that went uncalled

And unanswered by his teammates. Not saying the chop wouldn't have happened but would have been nice to see somebody man up and do something about it.

Welcome to the error of speed, skill and boring.

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
even with Boychuk this D would be thin. Chara, Miller, Krug all down already.

Chia needs a new crystal ball he should have seen these injuries coming.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
3 d-men out and one of them doesn't have the name "McQuaid"

Bleeding has to stop at some point. If Quaider goes down then you absolutely have to do something on D. That's just asking too much of the kids to fill out 4 of the 6 spots on D.

Edit: Doesn't have to be huge either. Just a veteran body if it does get to that point.

iGetCarried*

And unanswered by his teammates. Not saying the chop wouldn't have happened but would have been nice to see somebody man up and do something about it.

Welcome to the error of speed, skill and boring.

era**

And having 2 out of 3 ain't bad. :naughty:

OrreyKroog

May 10, 2014

Get Ryan Whitney. He should be able to stay healthy for two/three weeks atleast. Pump up his stats and trade him to Toronto for whoever their best prospect is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->