Kronwall dangerous boarding against Matthews

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
this is what happens when the D-man doesn't stand there like Bogosian did the other day when he caught the puck shove him over......

Swedish Gretzky

Oct 12, 2017
Sweden
There are TOO many dirty hits this season, ie. 2nd period LEAFS VS. RED WINGS. Classical dirty hit on Matthews from kronwall.

But NHL wants to keep things close to MAXIMIZE profits. Blatant dangerous hit - if you want to minimize long term seriois injury in the NHL then you call thos penalties.

Backcheckmonster3

Aug 19, 2018
5 and game I assume? ****ing dirty ass hit on a player who deosn't even have the puck. If he's injured I could easily see a few game suspension.

edit - sad to see so many biased leaf haters commenting in here. If it was their star player they would be up in arms, sigh.

At first i thought this was irony.

Guess not. 2 min interference is enough.

Reactions: JBeast

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
This, that's your franchise player holy f***

I couldnt believe there wasnt a reaction. First overall pick and franchise player just back from a shoulder injury and goes into the boards weird like that and no one does anything. Part of the reason I dont have faith in the leafs in the playoffs. Somebody should've been flying in there and at least trying to rough him up. Its a Thursday night game against a lottery team and the team was getting beat pretty bad at that time.

Embarrassing reaction from the Leafs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->