Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
How bout that weather we're having...

F40B7E4D-FA62-407F-97C2-A0FB094099AE.png

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
If Chevy is worrying about bonus money as part of his ELC, perhaps that means he’ll be given a real shot at earning a spot on Jets, and then on a line that may put up points.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
If Chevy is worrying about bonus money as part of his ELC, perhaps that means he’ll be given a real shot at earning a spot on Jets, and then on a line that may put up points.

He negotiates things as though he expects them to kick in with every player, regardless of what he actually expects. It isn't a sign of anything. It is just due diligence. Or would you rather he trade away a 1st without lottery protecting it, like Ottawa did?

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
CHEVY has the speedos on and is at the lake. Probably won't get done till September.

Reactions: Ares

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
We are getting close to August and still no contract for this guy, I am starting to get a bit antsy.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
We are getting close to August and still no contract for this guy, I am starting to get a bit antsy.

It is certainly odd. Good news is he seems to have no contract anywhere for next year. KHL training camps are starting up right away so it seems unlikely he will jump to Jokerit or another KHL team. Liiga training camps will be starting up in a few weeks so that window is closing too. It still seems most likely he jumps to NA this year, but it certainly is odd he hasn't signed an ELC yet. Wonder if there's a nagging injury or something holding it up?

Trilliann

Tier 2 fan
May 12, 2016
Below Replacement Level
It is certainly odd. Good news is he seems to have no contract anywhere for next year. KHL training camps are starting up right away so it seems unlikely he will jump to Jokerit or another KHL team. Liiga training camps will be starting up in a few weeks so that window is closing too. It still seems most likely he jumps to NA this year, but it certainly is odd he hasn't signed an ELC yet. Wonder if there's a nagging injury or something holding it up?

He's not injured, he's at Team Finland's U20 training camp right now and will play Mon and/or Tue against team Czech.

Reactions: Ippenator

Andreas Ferrari

Dale is the GOAT!!!
Apr 4, 2015
WinnerPeg
I coined the phrase.....

Kristian "The Second Coming" Vesalainen™

I'm posting it here in case my Attorneys need evidence for future lawsuits.

I remember a scout at the 2017 Draft saying..."Watch out for that kid,he could be another Laine."

Do any of you think he could be that good?Perhaps 70-80% as good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad