Injury Report: Krejci on IR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Just got a notification from The Score saying Krejci was placed on IR. Just says "undisclosed". Odd.
I got worried during that last preseason game--he came back to the bench, but then left again with the head trainer in second period, never came back out...I though it was a shoulder injury from a hard landing on the boards behind the net,someone else on the GDT postulated a groin injury.

Fierce1

Nov 13, 2006
Nova Scotia
I got worried during that last preseason game--he came back to the bench, but then left again with the head trainer in second period, never came back out...I though it was a shoulder injury from a hard landing on the boards behind the net,someone else on the GDT postulated a groin injury.

I saw that hard slide into the boards as well. He took a draw after that and finished his shift, it could be the shoulder but it really didn't look serious.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Almost every reg season drought he has had coincides with some nagging injury or recovery,standby for more of that when he returns too early.

Kaoz*

Almost every reg season drought he has had coincides with some nagging injury or recovery,standby for more of that when he returns too early.

I often wonder if anyone got the license plate of the semi that must have run over him at the start of last years playoffs...

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Krejci broke out the year that Savard went down... so, the door is open for Ryan Spooner. Already getting top line honors this evening, depending on how long Krejci is out, this might be his best chance to shine.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Krejci broke out the year that Savard went down... so, the door is open for Ryan Spooner. Already getting top line honors this evening, depending on how long Krejci is out, this might be his best chance to shine.

Brickley reported he'll be ready by Saturday but ineligible due to 7 day IR requirement.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
So then what's the point of putting him on IR then? Max contracts? Cap?

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Could it possibly be a concussion? I know that's a min 7 days before you can play again.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Could it possibly be a concussion? I know that's a min 7 days before you can play again.

I doubt it, because they were pretty quick to say the injury was not a problem and then the next day said it "hadn't healed like they hoped". If it had been anything concussion-related I think their initial statement would have been much more cautious. I'm guessing he tweaked something and it swelled up overnight.

Kaoz*

Midseason form. Good to see.

Sigh - it's post season form bp. Post season form. By Mid season I plan to be in uber-post-season form. 5 years from now I'll be like the Super Saiyan of Krejci hate.

I'll pass my time shining up those seats on the Krejciist bandwagon this year, by end of the playoffs this season I expect them to be full though. Get your ticket while you still can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad