Rumor: Kreider's NO Trade List includes ALL Canadian teams (Speculation on Destination)

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
My apologies if this has been reported,

David Amber with Sportsnet expressed that Kreider has all Canadian Teams on his NO Trade list and he believes that the Colorado Avalanche are the front runner for Kreider.

Reactions: Strafer

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Well that makes me sleep a bit easier. So far every time the Avs have been announced as the frontrunner, the player went somewhere else.
I really hope this streak continues.
You can do it Don! You know he can play Bruins hockey. Come on go out and get him!

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
When was the list submitted? If at the deadline, a Canadian team is looking strong, I would think he'd waive for a few months of work and a showcase heading into free agency.

Reactions: north49er

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I think the package is going to be huge. He’s easily the best player available and there seem to be lots of contenders who could use him. Bruins, Islanders, Pens, Tampa, Dallas, Avs, Blues.

I’m going with him to the Avs with an extension for Newhook and a 1st.

Reactions: slg1963

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I always chuckle when I see guys who won’t play for any Canadian teams most often due to the pressure & attention (don’t know his reasoning).......makes me think thank god we didn’t trade for that guy.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
I also think he gets packaged with Georgiev to the Avs. Newhook and a 1st. Kreider signs extension for 6.5 over 6.

I have faith in Sakic not to do something monumentally stupid like that. That would be one of the worst deals in a long, long time IMO.
Given that he faces 0 pressure one can only hope that he is smarter than that. Kreider even at those moderate numbers will be a bad contract fairly soon IMO (only rivalled by Landeskog who will get his bad extension for sure) and given up Newhook and a 1st for the privilege of running 3 goalies and screwing up your cap sucks a bit to say the least.

I hope and believe the cutoff point for Sakic is Kaut and a 1st for Kreider. And I really, really hate that deal with a passion already as well.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
I think the package is going to be huge. He’s easily the best player available and there seem to be lots of contenders who could use him. Bruins, Islanders, Pens, Tampa, Dallas, Avs, Blues.

I’m going with him to the Avs with an extension for Newhook and a 1st.
Penguins ate not interested now. They got their guy...

Reactions: BearsofBeantown

Nucker42

Nov 27, 2011
My apologies if this has been reported,

David Amber with Sportsnet expressed that Kreider has all Canadian Teams on his NO Trade list and he believes that the Colorado Avalanche are the front runner for Kreider.
That’s hilarious

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad